What's new

Post Office changes

Taken from a fb post....

2020-04-03_20.32.59.jpg

Thinks are improving in offices now at sorting offices,at least in mine it is,but for the first 2 weeks we barely had anything that we didnt buy ourself,Stuff is coming now but in limited ammounts,biggest problem is actually staying 2 mtrs apart.Gloves dont serve much purpose for us anyway once we r out on delivery.

My postie wears gloves and a mask when I see him and It's not very often as I don't order that much right now and as for the shit they post like leaflets I don't see the point iam guessing most people just bin them as I do but the royal mail are getting paid for it but it's not a essential item so they shouldn't have to post them right know

My postie wears gloves and a mask when I see him and It's not very often as I don't order that much right now and as for the shit they post like leaflets I don't see the point iam guessing most people just bin them as I do but the royal mail are getting paid for it but it's not a essential item so they shouldn't have to post them right know
With the leaflet thing I think it's that the deliveries were printed and booked before all this happened - they (and the people who paid for the drops and will probably now not benefit) are kind of stuck with it?

Not seen my postie wearing any protection either, he's a really nice bloke. I would hate for something to happen to him, used to chat for ages but this Corona virus has put paid to that and a hell of a lot more :(

Back
Top Bottom