What's new

Post Shopping Processing

Can't say I wash the packaging, but I do wash / hand sanitise myself after touching the packaging.

I see it as I'm not eating the plastic but have touched it so wash down myself.

I figure if I wash the packaging once, I can then touch it freely going forward and the cupboards / fridge are still clean. But maybe is false sense of security....

All shopping is getting a quick wipe down at the moment. Outside shoes and jacket are being left in the wee lobby at the front door. If it had just been myself in the house I wouldn't bother but the missus has asthma and I've seen her with borderline pneumonia

I figure if I wash the packaging once, I can then touch it freely going forward and the cupboards / fridge are still clean. But maybe is false sense of security....
Nah I get exactly where you're coming from, decontaminate the item. And then you don't have to decontaminate yourself every time.

Makes more sense, for me I'm just lazy lol and would rather wash my hands than my entire fridge / freezer :D

All shopping is getting a quick wipe down at the moment. Outside shoes and jacket are being left in the wee lobby at the front door. If it had just been myself in the house I wouldn't bother but the missus has asthma and I've seen her with borderline pneumonia
Got this weird "like" problem going on at the moment. Where somebody is in a shit situation and on one hand I want to show empathy or support, but then I don't want to like it because they've just said they're in a shit situation.

Got this weird "like" problem going on at the moment. Where somebody is in a shit situation and on one hand I want to show empathy or support, but then I don't want to like it because they've just said they're in a shit situation.

It's alright :D don't overthink it, I get where you're coming from.

I worry about that too. I usually end up 'liking' and hope people understand it's meant to be supportive.

Back
Top Bottom