What's new

PrimeVapes Top 3

I’ve tried a fair few but still more to try. Never really got on with the Custards. Just think I’m not a dessert type, especially in vape juices.

1. Limesicle
2. Limesicle

Honourable Mentions to Private Reserve, Purple Rain, Pineapple Passion, Black Crack.

I can’t bring myself to try Glaze Me Like a Doughnut :23:

So far my faves are:
1.ginger sponge & custard
2. Tarte au citron
3. Custard slice or private reserve (depends on what my sweet-tooth fancies).

Still a good few to try though [emoji6], so this will definitely change at some point (will be trying the roly poly & custard and maybe one of the crack range in the next few weeks).

Last edited:
Hi All,

Spent a few years away from the site as i'd found a method of vaping i'd enjoyed, some liquids I could depend on (thanks Wick Liquor) and loitering around this forum was costing me lots of money. However I do still pop back occasionally and see if there is anything in the vape world tickling peoples fancy that I wasn't aware of and thank god I did because I have a new found addiction... PrimeVapes! Why is this stuff not mainstream? or sold in litre bottles? Can I drink it straight from the bottle?

Anyway... My top 3 currently after trying 8 of the range (Custard Deluxe and Jam sponge and Custard still steeping)

1. Custard Slice - This stuff is amazing! real dessert flavour without being overly sweet
2. Ginger Sponge and Custard - A real surprise one for me. I'm not really a fan of ginger sponge and was just intrigued by it. So glad I was... this liquid will be a regular in my rotation for quite some time i'd imagine
3. Purple Rain - Only had it 5 days and am sure that just like all the other liquids from this company, with steeping it will improve but this is as good as i found Wick Liquor Boulevard to be when i first tried it and that is high praise. Best grape flavour i've ever tried.

So what are your top 3? Help me pick my next 5 bottles

Excellent feedback, thanks mate! That’s great to hear :)

I have tried most of Lee's juice now and i tend to rotate a lot and as a result my top three changes quite often but at the moment the three i could'nt do without are

1. Fizzy Cola Sorbit
2. Lemon Lime
3. Custard Deluxe

Back
Top Bottom