What's new

PrimeVapes Top 3

My top 3 keeps changing.......Im genuinely frightened to try anymore, cos I will like em.....and the chunt @Lee will fk off into his lab, come up with new shit....ditch the old shit...and Im in the same shit again:D

My top 3 keeps changing.......Im genuinely frightened to try anymore, cos I will like em.....and the chunt @Lee will fk off into his lab, come up with new shit....ditch the old shit...and Im in the same shit again:D

Plenty of new shit coming dude [emoji23][emoji23]

1. Limonada
2. Limesicle
3. Custard Slice

My advice however is to order what you fancy. Every bottle I’ve had from Prime Vapes is superb

Thought it was time to try this custard deluxe even though I’m off the custards at the mo but will steep it for a few weeks first. Also ordered some purple rain as people seem to love it.

I'm watching with interest - as a DIYer I rarely buy premade and I've somehow managed to avoid PV so far, but it's time to see what the fuss is about.

I very rarely buy juice as I'm also in to DIY but the one's I've had from Lee are very very good, all fruity. I still have some in a bottle I got last year! Can't bring myself to finish it.

Limonada is possibly the nicest juice I've ever tasted. I would bathe in that shit.

Prime votes juice really does take flavour to a whole new level. Lee could you pm me I have a special request if possible

Back
Top Bottom