What's new

Questions, Questions, Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh, I see… When at home, I mostly use my larger mods, too. I wish I could weigh down the base on some of them, so they don’t tip over every time I brush up against the table. The only mod I have that’s impossible to tip over is my Eleaf Aster R (don’t judge, got it for £9). LiPo battery and diamond shaped bottom make it the weirdest sbs mod ever, but the tc is not too bad, and a hurricane couldn’t blow it away :D
My most untippable mods are my dual 18650 vapesmarter, my stubby and now any of my mechs thanks to a stand I threw together after my lightsaber kept falling over on charge lol
20221210_154435.jpg

Derlin, the black standard Boro material, doesn’t suffer from juice attack problems. So it’s a bit of a mystery what happens there.
Possibly heat transfer from a tight RBA?
I advise against dumping them. There are thousands of them in use, with no significant problems.

It's a transparent red one and mostly used with a Cloud RBA, which does sit snug against the back of the tank - so could be heat, although it's rarely used above 15-18w.

For how cheap they are I'll probably just get another one unless the Veepon Tita X boro tank ever comes back into stock anywhere (I like the fact it's got a top cap rather than a bottom cap compared to the Limelight or Crypt).

It's a transparent red one and mostly used with a Cloud RBA, which does sit snug against the back of the tank - so could be heat, although it's rarely used above 15-18w.

For how cheap they are I'll probably just get another one unless the Veepon Tita X boro tank ever comes back into stock anywhere (I like the fact it's got a top cap rather than a bottom cap compared to the Limelight or Crypt).
I really like that one too but do not fill the tank before you put the lid on, I learned that lesson the hard way :doh:

Did the pressure cause it to piss itself by any chance? :D
Maybe..... yeah it was horrific to watch too because it was kind of a delayed reaction, the pressure didn't kick in till I screwed down the flush nut and I got to watch in slow motion I looked at the tank for bubbles it drained half the tank into my cthulhu aio.

Did not know that about the Tita X tank! Will definitely keep that in mind when I decide on my next tank…

Great tanks they are for 9.99 can't go wrong...

https://www.vaporony.co.uk/collections/rbas-bridges-tanks/products/tita-x-tank

My most untippable mods are my dual 18650 vapesmarter, my stubby and now any of my mechs thanks to a stand I threw together after my lightsaber kept falling over on charge lolView attachment 311196
Stylish AND practical! But beware the solicitors, I believe the Jedi have a galactic copyright on that design :22:

I made my own little vape cabinet with an atty stand on top
eokO75H.jpg

Not quite as impressive, but I appreciate how much work went into yours!

My mod storage/display too is a homemade work in progress, I'm waiting on materials for a multi teir mech display and waiting on the effort required to build the atty one lol.

20230301_170357.jpg

My mod storage/display too is a homemade work in progress, I'm waiting on materials for a multi teir mech display and waiting on the effort required to build the atty one lol.

View attachment 311208
Wow!

Mine was made out of necessity, had to have room in the little corner I’ve been allocated by my fiancée for all my vape gear.

Yours are quality displays any enthusiast would be proud to own! Nice way to enjoy your collection, and you always have an overview of what you still need to buy… I’m pretty sure my better half would strangle me if I took up all that wall space, but good on you. Like to Mixx and match much? :2thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom