What's new

Clone MTL Bridges - Which Is Best?

You'd struggle to RDL/DL it... even a 2.5mm I.D. coil is really pushing it for space.

However, lots of other options if it's not for you ;)

I'd recommend Jim Vv, he's reviewed most of the stuff being talked about in this thread... albeit authentics.

https://www.youtube.com/@JimVv

Looks like there's a new Cloud... off to watch it now :)
You’ve convinced to investigate the Hazard some more :22:

Weird take, but if you do get a hazard I've got an alternative wick method that only works for mtl but uses less cotton and is less likely to leak

Weird take, but if you do get a hazard I've got an alternative wick method that only works for mtl but uses less cotton and is less likely to leak
I’m a weird chap, too many opinions, but could always be wrong. Will let you know, thanks!

I’m a weird chap, too many opinions, but could always be wrong. Will let you know, thanks!
I meant I had a weird take on the hazard lol I'm the only one weird enough to look for more efficient ways to wick things that already have a set way to do it.

Since I believe the thread has reached its limit, here is my executive summary and my prioritized list of rbas:

My next purchases - and why
1) Sxk Dope
Seems I can’t go wrong with the Dope. Easy to build, great flavor, 0.9mm pin, and I’ve nary heard a bad word about it.
2) BP Mods Pioneer Insider
Yeah, the thread was supposed to be about clones, but the Pioneer just keeps popping up in my head. Should be a brilliant mtl vape with the 0.8mm pin if the dotrba is anything to go by, and I get a quality Boro tank to use with other rbas
3) Sxk Rubik
3) Sxk 514 BB
A draw is declared, as I simply can’t make up my mind, yet. Both are in the “great flavor” category, and it really is hard to decide… May go with the 514 BB due to its interesting mtl airflow design.

Honorable mention (means I’ll probably get them eventually as well:18:)
1) Dovpo Hazard
Must say I’m surprised, I’ve changed my mind about the Hazard! The rba looks straight forward and comes with a 1mm pin, and it would be a giggle to have a tank to use rbas in. I’ll probably never be able to afford one of the Greek ones…
2) Sxk Monarchy Mobb2
2) Exocet V1
2) Ambition Mods Bishop3
As I may never find an Exocet V1, the other two may end up in my collection. Both look to offer a good mtl vape, and are very functional.
4) Sxk Cloud
Still not sure…

And there’s a new kid in town that is causing my wallet great concern:
Ambition Mods Opia rba
Designed primarily for mtl it would seem, and with juice-flow control. I love a gimmick!

To all those who have participated and helped me a few more yards down the rabbit-hole:
giphy.gif

Sorry, it’s a groaner, but seemed appropriate :clapping:
Special thanks, as usual, to the gurus @John R and @Phrasing , it is appreciated!

You're most welcome for the advise, I mostly just like the sound of my own voice lol.

Just the one quick point to add, you mentioned the pioneer insider tank can be used with other boros.
This is a common misconception caused by the reviewer vaping with Vic who didn't check his facts well enough, the pioneer insider comes with a chimney adapter that let's it be used in other boros but the tank itself is proprietary.

20230221_095909.jpg
This is a pioneer insider tank with a dope bridge inside, see the big gap.
Bp mods made the top of the chimney section wider and longer to make it more secure in the tank, which means other bridges will not have a seal.

I still highly reccomend the pioneer insider as I think it's exactly what you're looking for and your other choices look spot on.

If you run into any trouble building or wicking i/we are always here to help.

You're most welcome for the advise, I mostly just like the sound of my own voice lol.

Just the one quick point to add, you mentioned the pioneer insider tank can be used with other boros.

If you run into any trouble building or wicking i/we are always here to help.
Feck, looks like I’ll have to pick up a Limelight no matter what. The Pioneer Insider is back in stock at HC for £34 plus shipping, so it’s in my cart already. Just wondering if I should wait for their next promotion…

Feck, looks like I’ll have to pick up a Limelight no matter what. The Pioneer Insider is back in stock at HC for £34 plus shipping, so it’s in my cart already. Just wondering if I should wait for their next promotion…
I'd say get it while you can, stock of all bridges clone or authentic has been patchy lately.

And I think once you've got the dope and the pioneer you'll be set.

I've got the sxk Limelight tank its pretty good but there are alternatives like the snail tank and the crypt that I think are cheaper and better quality.

Back
Top Bottom