What's new

Which BB DNA60 Clone?

If you're really into TC stick to the SXK BB, the authentic is a neutered option with no easy access to escribe.

My thoughts exactly. Go straight for what I like. But that’s also why I started this thread… I like the looks of the Kim, and both the Kim and the Protocol are so lightweight and a couple of cm shorter. My preference is always for lightweight and small size (why I’m loving my Stratum DNA), so I don’t want to miss out for an extra £XX. But there are always compromises, and I’m afraid that if no one has any glowing things to say about the Kim and Ion, I’ll be going for the BB.

100% the SXK BB with an aftermarket battery contact. None of my BBs have factory contacts, they are a killer for battery wraps. The only difference to having an actual BB is not having a USB port and it being an ACTUAL BB. Some people clone bash but not me, I like having a few real BBs because I can always sell them off for pretty much what I paid for them... But end of the day its very much comparing a £10 watch to a £100 watch. Unless you use TC escribe is here nor there for me on a dna60 anyway.

Do these fit original BB'S?
Yes they do

Edit: I may have misunderstood, do you mean authentics, or versions before rev 4?

They'll definitely fit in the authentic rev 4 but I'm not sure about earlier models.

It'd go for the ones with the more pronounced cog's. those one's are fuckn murder to get moving.

Like this, at least you can get your nails into the wheel to turn it.

IMG_3473.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom