What's new

Clone MTL Bridges - Which Is Best?

I've got an authentic Limelight and a Crypt, and the Limelight stays dryer for longer.

If I needed another empty tank I'd probably get another SXK boro as you really can't go wrong with those. They're not fancy, but they work.

I'd say get it while you can, stock of all bridges clone or authentic has been patchy lately.

And I think once you've got the dope and the pioneer you'll be set.

I've got the sxk Limelight tank its pretty good but there are alternatives like the snail tank and the crypt that I think are cheaper and better quality.
Done and dusted! At least that’s the shape my wallet is in now :17:

Just picked up a Pioneer Insider for £37 (including shipping) and I’ll be purchasing the Dope later this week!

I've got an authentic Limelight and a Crypt, and the Limelight stays dryer for longer.

If I needed another empty tank I'd probably get another SXK boro as you really can't go wrong with those. They're not fancy, but they work.
Sorry if I wasn't clear, i meant the sxk limelight.
I've got an authentic and a clone, the authentic is better than the crypt but the sxk one isn't the base on the clone is 1mm out which means authentic pctg sections don't fit and you can't get something like the mobb2 in without scratching it up.

Good point on the sxk standard boro, I've never had any trouble with those either :2thumbsup:

UPDATE:
Just wanted to thank everyone again for all their help starting my BB adventure. Both my dna60 and my Evl Alien arrived this week (ordered the same day, so same delivery time from UK and China:18:). After having played around with them for a day or so , I’m overjoyed. The BB is going to function perfectly for me as a pocket vape with reasonable capacity, and the Alien has produced some great flavor, even though I’m still learning to wick it. Absolutely no leaking or condensation. Again, special thanks to @John R , @Phrasing , and @Rob for all their assistance!:D
n3mMjQd.jpg

0GTfrZX.jpg

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom