What's new

Which BB DNA60 Clone?

Thats the one I have too both kinds are a bit of a bastard to get moving but at least they don't tear your wraps.
They do add an amount of extra resistance, to the circuit though.
For about them same price you can buy a high quality brass replacement, for the original bent metal item. Though it looks much the same, as the OEM item. It won’t tear wraps, you can actually get the battery out, without a fight, and it would also reduce circuit resistance over the OEM item.

mind you. If you’re like @John R or @Rob and really suffer with hand problems. The threaded item must be a real boon. And therefore a no brainier.

They do add an amount of extra resistance, to the circuit though.
For about them same price you can buy a high quality brass replacement, for the original bent metal item. Though it looks much the same, as the OEM item. It won’t tear wraps, you can actually get the battery out, without a fight, and it would also reduce circuit resistance over the OEM item.

mind you. If you’re like @John R or @Rob and really suffer with hand problems. The threaded item must be a real boon. And therefore a no brainier.

This ^

Best ones are the TSC ones bugger to get though, the Linear Customs negative contact is brass and batteries just pop out easily. @stuartd got a nice looking one on a import site will see if I still have a link

Thx for the mention this is the one I had on my bb when I had it. worked really good as like raptorex said if you hand problems they are very easy to use

Ninja'd by @SkyBlueJ lol

https://www.2fdeal.com/replacement-...xk-bb-60w-70w-billet-box-mod-blue_p20369.html

Cheers folks, not got hand probs, just scunnered with battery wraps, think I will hang fire n see when Linear Customs negative comes into stock

Sorry, been busy with Valentines Day and all. Since the consensus is the Sxk BB DNA60 is the best choice, and as I was leaning towards it anyway, I have taken the plunge and 3F is fulfilling my order as I write this. Also picked up the Sxk negative contact (2Fdeal doesn’t ship to Norway). Now it’s just 3-4 weeks of nail biting… I’ll be ordering the Evl Alien on Friday, and funnily enough, they’ll probably arrive at the same time judging by the state of Royal Mail.

Cheers to all of you(!), with special thanks to @John R , @Phrasing , and @SkyBlueJ for their help!
giphy.gif

Sorry, been busy with Valentines Day and all. Since the consensus is the Sxk BB DNA60 is the best choice, and as I was leaning towards it anyway, I have taken the plunge and 3F is fulfilling my order as I write this. Also picked up the Sxk negative contact (2Fdeal doesn’t ship to Norway). Now it’s just 3-4 weeks of nail biting… I’ll be ordering the Evl Alien on Friday, and funnily enough, they’ll probably arrive at the same time judging by the state of Royal Mail.

Cheers to all of you(!), with special thanks to @John R , @Phrasing , and @SkyBlueJ for their help!
giphy.gif
Now that you have placed the order I suppose this is the best time for the mandatory warning about the rabbit hole.

WARNING!!!

There ya go, you've been warned, enjoy ;)

Back
Top Bottom