What's new

Questions, Questions, Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazes me how someone can perfectly echo their mother with the first half of a post and their father with the second half of the same post. Bravo :2thumbsup:

Ma Granny is up next n she'll no part wi ten bob:)

Last edited:
Going back to my earlier reply singing the praises of the SXK boro tank, I went to clean mine last night and noticed the back was cracked (most likely down to the liquids I've been using in it). So not sure I can recommend them now.

Going back to my earlier reply singing the praises of the SXK boro tank, I went to clean mine last night and noticed the back was cracked (most likely down to the liquids I've been using in it). So not sure I can recommend them now.
I think the Sxk BB comes with the black pom tank, so I’ll give it a try. In the end, I’ll probably get an Ultem (pei) tank and have it as a reserve. The lemon dessert liquids and the Swedish cinnamon bun juice I occasionally enjoy will need at least a pctg tank, but Ultem is the best…

Most of my boro purchases have been aluminium, I like all sorts but I personally prefer to do whatever I can to make a mod heavier.

Derlin, the black standard Boro material, doesn’t suffer from juice attack problems. So it’s a bit of a mystery what happens there.
Possibly heat transfer from a tight RBA?
I advise against dumping them. There are thousands of them in use, with no significant problems.

Most of my boro purchases have been aluminium, I like all sorts but I personally prefer to do whatever I can to make a mod heavier.
Okay, I’ll fall for it…Why would you want your mod heavier? I really considered purchasing the plastic Sxk BB, but concluded that, being the idiot I am, I’d drop it and that would be that. But the weight difference was tempting!

Okay, I’ll fall for it…Why would you want your mod heavier? I really considered purchasing the plastic Sxk BB, but concluded that, being the idiot I am, I’d drop it and that would be that. But the weight difference was tempting!
Heavier mods feel better to me, I know most people think the lighter the better but for the most part my mod is sat on a table in front of me or in my hand so I'm not worried about weighing down my trousers.

Heavier mods feel better to me, I know most people think the lighter the better but for the most part my mod is sat on a table in front of me or in my hand so I'm not worried about weighing down my trousers.
Ahhh, I see… When at home, I mostly use my larger mods, too. I wish I could weigh down the base on some of them, so they don’t tip over every time I brush up against the table. The only mod I have that’s impossible to tip over is my Eleaf Aster R (don’t judge, got it for £9). LiPo battery and diamond shaped bottom make it the weirdest sbs mod ever, but the tc is not too bad, and a hurricane couldn’t blow it away :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom