What's new

Questions, Questions, Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow!

Mine was made out of necessity, had to have room in the little corner I’ve been allocated by my fiancée for all my vape gear.

Yours are quality displays any enthusiast would be proud to own! Nice way to enjoy your collection, and you always have an overview of what you still need to buy… I’m pretty sure my better half would strangle me if I took up all that wall space, but good on you. Like to Mixx and match much? :2thumbsup:
My secret to being allowed it is some of them are hers lol
I have grand plans for lighting, boro displays and modular atty shelves but as I said its a work in progress, most of it made with offcuts of wood I had laying around.

Anyone ever seen this tank? The only one I’ve seen with a more traditional subohm tank fill-port! No bung and no boro glass. The price is similar to the authentic Limelight.
cFqS1yB.jpg

Looks very tempting :14:

Anyone ever seen this tank? The only one I’ve seen with a more traditional subohm tank fill-port! No bung and no boro glass. The price is similar to the authentic Limelight.
cFqS1yB.jpg

Looks very tempting :14:
From the look of the pictures the fill port is only going to open halfway when inside a billet box, in the picture where its open its above the top of the tank where it will hit the top of the mod.

From the look of the pictures the fill port is only going to open halfway when inside a billet box, in the picture where its open its above the top of the tank where it will hit the top of the mod.
Was wondering about that, but didn’t think they would do something so silly. However, if there’s room to jam a 10ml bottle in there, it may be worth it!

Great to see you consolidating your questions here. It's not dumb at all; it's efficient! Let's dive into Boro tanks. There's a lot to consider - from the simplicity of Sxk pom tanks to the allure of authentic Limelight tanks. Some swear by the reliability of SupBox pc tanks, while others opt for the versatility of Mission tanks. As for Sxk S-Proro, it's a contender too. Ultimately, the best choice depends on your vaping preferences and priorities.

Great to see you consolidating your questions here. It's not dumb at all; it's efficient! Let's dive into Boro tanks. There's a lot to consider - from the simplicity of Sxk pom tanks to the allure of authentic Limelight tanks. Some swear by the reliability of SupBox pc tanks, while others opt for the versatility of Mission tanks. As for Sxk S-Proro, it's a contender too. Ultimately, the best choice depends on your vaping preferences and priorities.
If you're seeking a wide selection and expert advice Feel free to ask more questions or share your vaping journey with us!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom