What's new

Quitting Vaping & Why

Best of luck, @djpurity. I agree re: those bizarre vape hobbyists who exhale immediately and don't take in any nicotine. Strange people.

@cyans yeah those are literally the same people I was talking about who shit all over the whole reason why I vape in the first place. It's strange to me.

Hi Connie :)
Nothing much to add to what has already been said by the others I'm afraid, but I hear you loud and clear when it comes to "The Attitudes" :D We have our fair share of these people over here too. It always makes me smile when I hear about these people and find myself wondering what they did before vaping? Couds Bruv? With their cigarettes? But that's for another day.

Your cousin has become someone that I consider a Good Friend and he has been a huge support to everyone here at POTV, OK, he may have some........ "interesting" personal traits (such as the one you mentioned :D) but we forgive him anything..... well nearly anything, because he makes us laugh, cry, or just plain enjoy what he does. ;)

Wishing you nothing but the very best and please. do stay around and keep us updated?

Cheers
Rob:)

Hi Connie, good luck with the chamtix it can be a nightmare so just keep it monitored. I'm saying nothing else on this as you've already indicated you're aware of the issues.
Welcome to the madhouse, this place is a good mix of the better side of vaping. Yes we have the cloud chasers and resident low ohm nutters but there's no judgement here (not around vaping anyway) , come and vent all you want there's always good help and support.

Hi Connie, I'm new to this vaping lark, but on here the members are very helpful giving sound advice and pointing you in the right direction. Good luck with the Champix, I did try Zyban a long time ago along with weekly counselling, yeah I gave until something happened to me that I thought was going to put me in the ground.

As to one's that seem to do their willy waving in public, perhaps you could ask them what they do with their other orifice.....mind you that just might be a big word for them to understand.

Best wishes :)2

Hi connie, good luck with the quitting altogether. Hopefully the champix will agree with you. I give up smoking completely for 2 months by taking champix but i only stopped so i dont have to take the tablets anymore because they made me so sick :L

I'm afraid I have nothing useful to offer you as I've not tried any method of giving up the cigarettes other than vaping, but just wanted to wish you well. There are idiots in all walks of life, but to be honest I don't really expect to have anything in common with most vapers any more than I did with most smokers. This forum and its lovely community spirit was a nice surprise and a real bonus! Good luck! :)

Sad to hear that these arses have put you off vaping speaking as one of the subohm cloud blowing nutters refered to by @Jugg1es I do get asked all sorts of questions but I will never question your mod as the way I see it if your doing it to quit then good on ya the people that do that are tools like the intro to twisted420s videos say 0% care how much your mod cost 100% are glad you quit smoking hope everything works out well for you and if you do end up back vaping then I'm sure I may have a spare vt mod hanging about if you wanna upgrade. Good luck and don't let the bastards get you down.

@Rob, @Huggett isn't going to let me run away this time, I can guarantee you that, he's a pain in my ass. All Huggett men are. Erg. But I love him and he knows that.

@Jugg1es, I started day one of Chantix (Champix), the morning pill, my first side effect noticeable is, unusual excessive salivating.... It's rather odd but I'm salivating so much that I have to spit in the sink often because I don't want to make myself sick. My friend warned me that there would be dehydration, and I suppose I can see why.

@geaves, I am sorry to hear that, I have been dealing with that beginning of this year due to unfair treatment of shit medical providers due to my neurological disability and I'm just now getting proper treatment, because before they were calling me a drug seeker and it took a desperate measure just to get me the help that I needed unfortunately, but I'm doing much better, so there is no judgement here.

@kirsteyj87, I'm sorry to hear that the drug was not a successful experience, but it sounds like vaping has been the right path for you.

@Crewella & @rabbitvape, thank you for the support! All is well, honestly, it's all something to laugh at. Pretty soon when this is all over, I wont be vaping anymore and I can just laugh at the fuckers who do that shit and tell them how stupid they look. And if they say "You don't even vape!" I can just lie and say "Oh no, I use to be one of you fuckers." and watch them get their panties in a bunch just for the giggles.

Back
Top Bottom