What's new

Radiator pluid

I do have a bit of HS menthol sensation for a VERY occasional change it when I have a cold but I've yet to try anything with mint or menthol added to some other flavour that tastes decent.

I had some HS Menthol Sensation, but to be honest, it wasn't hitting the spot (and us ladies don't like that!! ;)). Can't wait to try the Mentally Menthol that is steeping at home - think that's the only thing I miss about the stinkies - I used to have rollies with a menthol tip, and it's the menthol I miss - but I WOULDN'T GO BACK THERE!!!

For what it's worth, having looked at the site which sells the fluid - the fact it seems to "melt" a certain type of plastic and the manufacturer acknowledges this and makes a disclaimer, would ensure that even if this stuff tasted like angels pissing on my tongue, I wouldn't touch it. BPA nightmare anyone? :D

For what it's worth, having looked at the site which sells the fluid - the fact it seems to "melt" a certain type of plastic and the manufacturer acknowledges this and makes a disclaimer, would ensure that even if this stuff tasted like angels pissing on my tongue, I wouldn't touch it. BPA nightmare anyone? :D

I love that, I will let you know when it arrives in a couple of weeks.

You're crazy Carl.
It sounds gross. Maybe tastes nice, but a lot of dosh in my opinion.

You're crazy Carl.
It sounds gross. Maybe tastes nice, but a lot of dosh in my opinion.

I know I am just like mr T you crazy fool :) £54 mate 100ml, grants £43 £11 more, i know if i dont like it. It will sell though ppl are always asking for it on another forum

carl

Back
Top Bottom