What's new

E liquid

Jamie 2127

Initiate
Can anyone tell me since switching to a boro mod from an Orion pod device am I using twice as much juice. I've used stock coils on both ( Orion coils and now pnp coils), same wattage and airflow.

Some tanks and coils are thirsty than others, are you vaping the new coils at a higher wattage?

Hi @Jamie 2127 and welcome to the planet.

ive not used either of those tanks or coils and as youve not mentioned which ohm coils you are using its hard to explain the reason.
as said some coils use a lot more liquid.
if i used a 1.2 coil at say 10-15watts i could get through 10ml in a week.
using a 0.2 coil i can easily get through 50ml in a day but this will be at much higher wattage like 50watt.
if you are vaping at the same wattage then as asked, do they taste as strong for each coil or is one muted. also even though you are vaping at the same wattage with both coils the lower ohm (0.2) will still use more juice.

Hi @Jamie 2127 and welcome to the planet.

ive not used either of those tanks or coils and as youve not mentioned which ohm coils you are using its hard to explain the reason.
as said some coils use a lot more liquid.
if i used a 1.2 coil at say 10-15watts i could get through 10ml in a week.
using a 0.2 coil i can easily get through 50ml in a day but this will be at much higher wattage like 50watt.
if you are vaping at the same wattage then as asked, do they taste as strong for each coil or is one muted. also even though you are vaping at the same wattage with both coils the lower ohm (0.2) will still use more juice.
I've used 0.4 ohm coils in both devices both at 27 watts. One is a generic coil for the Orion v2 device and the other is a pnp coil used in the my sxk boro mod.

Mesh Coils i have found tend to use a bit more Liquid over your standard stock coil.

Back
Top Bottom