What's new

E liquid

The simple answer is that if it's using twice as much e-liquid it's creating twice as much vapour. The resistance of the coil and wattage is almost irrelevant because you aren't comparing like for like.

If the coil is bigger and the cotton around it more plentiful then it will produce more vapour even if the resistance and wattage are the same. Providing you aren't losing liquid elsewhere (leaking or something) then it's only going one place.
I'm using stock coils, voopoo's own brand in the pod and pnp in the boro mod, both 0.4 ohm.

I'm using stock coils, voopoo's own brand in the pod and pnp in the boro mod, both 0.4 ohm.

They aren't the same coil though right? ... or they are?

Just because they are the same resistance it doesn't mean they have the same amount of wraps or the same gauge/type of wire, so they could be completely different. I'm not saying they are, I have no idea, but they could be.

The PNP coils are some kind of mesh aren't they?

Either way there's no mystery, you are vaping more even if you don't notice it. It could the vapour is denser/more aerosol particles in it even if you think it's the same.

It has to be one of the suggestions that have been made as there are no alternative answers, everything the great vaping minds of POTV have said is all there is.

They aren't the same coil though right? ... or they are?

Just because they are the same resistance it doesn't mean they have the same amount of wraps or the same gauge/type of wire, so they could be completely different. I'm not saying they are, I have no idea, but they could be.

The PNP coils are some kind of mesh aren't they?

Either way there's no mystery, you are vaping more even if you don't notice it. It could the vapour is denser/more aerosol particles in it even if you think it's the same.
No not the same coil although they are both mesh.

Back
Top Bottom