What's new

Raiders of the lost ecig boxes - TW Odyssey CLL Tank WANTED!

Bit of an expensive tank.
Totally wicked just uses to copy Joyetech tanks so there's probably a Joyetech version out there somewhere.
Anyway check these out they take the same coils apparently.l

Wow thanks - plenty to look through, one or two look interesting, but I'll keep chugging along hoping to find a couple of lost Odysseys

Expensive is a relative term IMO - I think I only paid about £20 each for them in a sale and 4+ years regular use and n03 still going strong with no leaks and (imho) a great vape.I bet if you found N02 somewhere around junction 8 it would still work :18:
it certainly was no cheap clone of the Joytech one, It was a far better version made using the base tech but turned in steel - the little RBA heads are simple yet easy to rebuild - and the only time I've ever burnt them out was when being lazy and cleaning/rewicking by burning the crud off, and when done in batches, I have a constant supply of heads I can swap out in seconds.

I had the Joytech Ego Mega's (still have one somewhere) and came to it via the Tornado and while the mega used the same head, it was not the same thing.

So, compare that to the £20ish I've spent on countless Tanks I've used a few times and ditched - some less than that - I call that cheap
Even at £50 if I know I'll get 2-3 years + solid use out of it, plus the few p to rebuild heads - still relatively cheap really

FYI
also googled the tank - went through numerous stores around the globe hoping for a lost stock item sitting on someone's shelf.

Know they sold more than 3 in their time, so was just trying my luck on a forum like this - wondering if someone had one kicking about, maybe didn't like it, or gave it up when the heads became hard to find. (personally I didn't like the regular heads, I found they choked easily - but once I found the RBA it was like a match for me

Now even trying to remember where I stuck the Mega

FYI
also googled the tank - went through numerous stores around the globe hoping for a lost stock item sitting on someone's shelf.

Know they sold more than 3 in their time, so was just trying my luck on a forum like this - wondering if someone had one kicking about, maybe didn't like it, or gave it up when the heads became hard to find. (personally I didn't like the regular heads, I found they choked easily - but once I found the RBA it was like a match for me

Now even trying to remember where I stuck the Mega
Completely agree but for the price that's linked it feels like an antique price or total unicorn I'll charge what I want price.
It's so long since I used those types but I had an ego one, tron s and t and even one from TW that was the same as the ego one.
I moved on to the Joyetech Cubis Pro which is a very similar vape just has a little more oomph!
Good luck in your quest.

Cheers

I have 5 tanks sat in front of me, and another 6 or 7 in draws, all working, all do what they probably should (some better than others)
and I wont even begin to estimate how many dead and crap tanks I have thrown
But there has just been something about these ones and the way I mix - it just works

I know I should probably just get back into mixing properly and just find the mix that works with a modern head/coil - but its the comfy sweater syndrome - it may have holes in the elbows and more patches than original threads, but its comfortable, it still keeps you warm, you love it and go nuts anytime someone even suggests throwing it.

Back
Top Bottom