What's new

Raiders of the lost ecig boxes - TW Odyssey CLL Tank WANTED!

Mark Saint

Please feel free to move this if in wrong section

I know this is a long shot, but am trying anyway.

About 4 years ago (probably longer) TW sold a Metal Tank based on the Joytech CLL range called the Odyssey

It was a 4ml tank and had standard CLL heads, but you could also get a small RBA 1.0 and 0.5 head for it (of which I still have loads)

I had 3 of these tanks !
1 somehow got the glass broken (cant even remember how)
1 recently took a flying leap out of my pocket while riding my motorbike at around 80mph somewhere up the A1 near Stevenage

I have 1 left !

but its still my favourite tank!
I've tried more tanks and atomisers/coil / flavour combis than I care to think about - nothing quite works with the juice mixes I like (largely tobacco based, semi self mixed - I'm not a sweet vape fan and I'm a mouth to lung constant vaper )
I still have 20+ heads left (more like 30+ ) and can re-coil and wick them almost in my sleep - and at that size/cost (pretty much a micro coil) to redo, I can swap them out weekly

Does anyone / anywhere have one kicking around their old used boxes (obviously with the glass still intact ?)
I'll pay
visual condition not really important (its stainless, so can be cleaned up, Seals/ tips can be replaced, tanks cleaned up etc., and as I said I have more heads than I'll need... ever )

I'm thinking there must be some kicking around somewhere, people who didn't get on with them, couldn't get the heads any longer etc etc.,

Thought I found 2 (new) on some Ukrainian shops site - but I cant get a reply out of them, and am thinking they may have gone

Please.....

Pretty please

Help an old fart out here
(55+ and set in his ways, likes old reliable mechanical stuff he can fix himself, hence old vapes, old bikes and old cars)

Attachments

• 1488_3367.jpg
    1488_3367.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 50
I have allowed this one through because........
I HATE that particular section of the A1(M) I really do...... Especially when trying to get to Stanmore by 9am!!!:12::12: But also I really feel for @Mark Saint and anyone who's into Old Cars and Bikes.... NEEDS to be here!! :2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

Might be daft question, but have you contacted TW directly? They might have one sitting on a shelf somewhere

Might be daft question, but have you contacted TW directly? They might have one sitting on a shelf somewhere

Yep - a couple of times/ways (as I'm sure one of them does somewhere) but all I got was we stopped selling that 3 years ago

Bit of an expensive tank.
Totally wicked just uses to copy Joyetech tanks so there's probably a Joyetech version out there somewhere.
Anyway check these out they take the same coils apparently.

Dvarw E tank (made in Hungary)

eGrip OLED-CL

G3 Styled Tank Clearomizer: 19mm 1.8ml

Genoa by Caravela

Joyetech eGo ONE Clearomizer: 19mm 1.8ml

Joyetech eGo ONE Clearomizer: 19mm 2.5ml

Joyetech eGo ONE Mega Clearomizer: 22mm 4ml (leaks sometimes through air hole)

Joyetech TRON-S Clearomizer: 22mm 4ml (leaks sometimes through air hole)

Joyetech TRON-T Clearomizer: 22mm 4ml (leaks sometimes through air hole)

Joyetech eGo ONE Mega V2 Atomizer: 22mm 4ml (fantastic tank that never leaks)

Joyetech One AIO *TFTA*

Kangside Vamo One Clearomizer: 19mm 2ml

Majesty eGo Supreme Sub Ohm Tank: 19mm 2.5ml

Mega Tank Styled Sub Ohm Tank Clearomizer

NME DAMAS Sub Ohm Tank: 22mm 4ml

NoCode Lazy by Noname Mods

Odyssey CLL Tank: 22mm 4ml

Ola X Fire Sub Ohm Tank Clearomizer: 19mm 1.8ml

Pico RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer: 22mm 3.5ml (requires clr adapter) (great tank with amazing flavour)

Pico-S RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer: 22mm 3.5ml (requires clr adapter) (great tank with amazing flavour)

Riven Tank BCC Bottom Coil Clearomizer: 19mm 2.5ml

Thumb Styled Ohm Tank: 22mm 2ml

Tornado II Sub Mega VT Tank: 22mm 4ml (copy of eGo ONe Clearomizer)

Tornado II Sub Tank: 19mm 2.5ml (copy of eGo ONe Clearomizer)

Tornado II Slim Tank: 16mm 1.8ml

Tempest Tank: 14mm 1.3ml

VaporFi Rebel 3 Tank: 30ml 5.8ml (basically an exact copy of the Venti tank)

Wismec Venti Tank: 30mm 5.8ml (excellent capacity)

Wismec Amor tank: 22mm 2.5ml

Back
Top Bottom