What's new

RBA DotMod AIO Compatability.

Chris K

Vendor
Evening Apes,

So the DotMod RBA on my DotMod AIO has decided it doesn't want to play ball anymore. Basically the screws are terrible, only changed the wire out 3 or 4 times, pretty poor really!

So need an RBA but want to avoid the official DotMod one as expensive and crap!

Unfortunately going on holiday in 2 weeks so don't have time to wait for the usual Chinese vendors. May have to buy in some stock coils just to get through but I'd rather not.

Anyone know which RBAs are cross compatible? Believe the Ohm Vape AIO RBA is but I'm not sure and can't seem to find one in the UK anyways. Anyone have any suggestions?

Also if anyone has a compatible RBA they wouldn't mind moving to a new home, let me know and happily purchase it from you!

Cheers.

i can't compare them i haven't tried the vapeshell but I am totally satisfied with the dotshell

The ohmvape rba is basicly the same as the dot one. like others have said dotshell is the way togo if you want a rba that works or there is the bilux rba and mission xv are bringing out one out soon aswell next month i think for that one

Ahh sorry, should have said. I had the VapeShell in a Billet, really couldn't get on with it at all.
I have a billet with a vapeshell and dot aio with a dotshell and side by side the dotshell is streets ahead of the vapeshell for flavour...
I also had issues with the vapeshell, main one being dry hits when using 70 or 80vg juice, no issues with the dotshell at all, it’s easy to build, easy to fill and wicks great...
If you want a game changer for your dot aio the dotshell is the one...

Back
Top Bottom