What's new

Rebuildable questions from a beginner

I've made a thinner wick, much easier to pull through, skinned the pad and fluffed up the ends. Getting more flavour and getting the juice flavour I know a bit more. I have the 1mm in the bottom and 2.5 in the top.

Take the top one out. all it's doing is creating a block to condense out the vapour.

Just wanted to do a little update, have spent a few days enjoying my Neeko. Finally got to where I am happy with my builds, not quite as flavourful as my nautilus mesh coils but it definitely works. Thanks to all that took the time to advise, with a special thank you to @LordOdin and @Netvaper for suggesting the lazy cotton, I think that was the key to getting it right.

Now to try not to look for more rta inspiration!

To be fair I never use the tank any more, just going from memory, in fact I don't even think I'd be up or down if I sold it.

Just wanted to do a little update, have spent a few days enjoying my Neeko. Finally got to where I am happy with my builds, not quite as flavourful as my nautilus mesh coils but it definitely works. Thanks to all that took the time to advise, with a special thank you to @LordOdin and @Netvaper for suggesting the lazy cotton, I think that was the key to getting it right.

Now to try not to look for more rta inspiration!
Man those mesh coils can be really good flavour wise. I think they're pretty revolutionary, but they didn't land with a big splash. The arcana and the pioneer are the only 2 rtas I've had that give them a run for their money. And maybe the EVL alien.

Far too cold for me, but if it's your bag, enjoy.

As I have mentioned, I really enjoy the 1.0ohm mesh nautilus coils :2thumbsup: Taking them on holidays so no rta/rba hassles.

But there is always one thing that stock coils can’t give me, and that’s a thoroughly consistent vape :17: To get a consistent and nuanced flavor profile vape after vape, the only thing that satisfies me is temp control and some ss wire :D Always go back to it…

I like the 0.7 BVC Coils, they seem to last forever. I seem to stick with what i like but might try the 1.0 ohm ones in my Naughty 3.

Back
Top Bottom