What's new

Received/Receiving Prizes?

Whilst I am aware that posts can be altered by the Mods at any time, but Is it my imagination..or has Tobykonobi disappeared off the list of winners? There's somebody else called raggy on there now? :hmm:o_O

Just wonderin' like!

There is a post titled "Paging @raggy" which explains everything.
tobywonkanobi only entered as a donation, something which had not been made clear. One Prize had been sent before this came to light,
I asked him whether he was sure that he didn't want his remaining prizes. He has decided that he would accept the Manabush element of the remainders and asked that the rest were re drawn. I have explained all of this before so apologies if you didn't pick the new post up @Deaf Vaper.
We randomised again and @raggy is the new winner of what remains of Prize 19.

AND............... Before you go all conspiracy theory ........... Yet another Re Draw!!!!!

@Tootlevape I hope these will meet with your approval? :)

@Tootlevape

@tobywonkanobi originally won Prize 19
He declined most of it and asked for it to be re drawn. @raggy then won it............ and asked for it to be re drawn.

YOUR Number came up on the Randomiser, so YOU are now the winner of the items shown.

IF you decline, they will then become a Giveaway. :)

There is a post titled "Paging @raggy" which explains everything.
tobywonkanobi only entered as a donation, something which had not been made clear. One Prize had been sent before this came to light,
I asked him whether he was sure that he didn't want his remaining prizes. He has decided that he would accept the Manabush element of the remainders and asked that the rest were re drawn. I have explained all of this before so apologies if you didn't pick the new post up @Deaf Vaper.
We randomised again and @raggy is the new winner of what remains of Prize 19.

Ah okay geddit. And no i didn't see the other threads....they appear to have be deleted since..no worries.

I know my eyesight isn't the best (or my memory for that matter)..but sometimes i wonder about my sanity as well, at times!!! lol!

No, not deleted, just no longer Stickies.

Back
Top Bottom