What's new

Recoiling: Too Much Choice

Keep it simple I say ;)

vqsfty.jpg

See now that's why I want that dripper so you can position your posts so you don't need long legs for your coil to be close to the outside wall/air hole.

dra xl (SattyS clone) try vaperfreak they have it on special sometimes, just the postage is expensive :(

dra xl (SattyS clone) try vaperfreak they have it on special sometimes, just the postage is expensive :(

Yep cheers mate I did check there a couple of weeks ago but the sale had just ended its back at €29.99 :mad:

Yep cheers mate I did check there a couple of weeks ago but the sale had just ended its back at €29.99 :mad:

Keep checking as I've seen it on special a few times, good bit of kit, deep ass juice well holds a fair amount, and with the coil off the deck it doesn't got saturated :)

Yes I was just looking thinking it has a deep well what's the stock air hole size is it the same as the igo-w/l as I'm used to them now and don't like airy draws?

Yes I was just looking thinking it has a deep well what's the stock air hole size is it the same as the igo-w/l as I'm used to them now and don't like airy draws?

Its quite a tight draw pretty similar to a Igo, I drilled it out slightly

I placed an order for an itaste vv v3 the day before you. I wonder who will get theirs first. :)

I was thinking that last night - I'll race you to the itaste

You do have a head start on me, though

I was thinking that last night - I'll race you to the itaste

You do have a head start on me, though

Yeah, a day, I think, but that means nothing according to some of the posts I have read. Separate orders being placed over a week apart yet turning up at the same time etc.
We should get them by Xmas though! :)

Back
Top Bottom