What's new

Register

I thought you said that you have already booked a hotel.
I have... you dont remember? @mr vapour wants to know if he can share our room...
I originanally said not bothered then I remembered his chemical warfare abilities outside the pub in Notts..

I have... you dont remember? @mr vapour wants to know if he can share our room...
I originanally said not bothered then I remembered his chemical warfare abilities outside the pub in Notts..
Anyway. Apart from that, I'm trying to organise a gazebo for Saturday to put on the decking. The weather is not looking good.

Anyway. Apart from that, I'm trying to organise a gazebo for Saturday to put on the decking. The weather is not looking good.
nor are the numbers.. a few of our aircraft are missing already

Just dont let me eat anything and it will be fine it was all that meat i ate haha

Hotel !!! Fuckin lightweights, you should have camped with the rest of the riff raff !!! :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom