What's new

Reviewing days

Sam Andrews

Achiever
Hello all

Hope we are all well just a quick one to say after 2 and half years I'm going to stop reviewing on the forum. I've got 2 more left to put up from.HC and Sourcemore than I'm done.

I've got a new job and family life is getting busier I simply haven't got the time or much enthusiasm to do it anymore. I wanted just to say thanks to everyone who comments and likes the posts I put up and there be more new reviewers coming through with the right enthusiasm to show you what's happening in the Vape world.

But most importantly thank you to @Healthcabin and @Sourcemore for there support and sending of each item I've reviewed.

Thanks all
Sam

Thanks for all the sterling work you've done Sam it's been appreciated by a great many:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

Sorry to hear that mate as always enjoyed your reviews! I do totally get it though man, enjoy your new job and time with the family.

All the best with your new job Sam. Thanks for all the hard work mate.

Thanks Sam,
I’ve enjoyed your reviews. Good luck in your new job and happy family life.

Good luck with your new job @Sam Andrews. Always liked reading your reviews and can understand you stopping as they do take up a lot of time testing and generating each review.

It’s sad to hear you’re moving on, hope all goes well with the new job and the family :14:

Thanks for all the time, effort, and excellent reviews :worship::worship::worship:

Good luck, @Sam Andrews :thankssign:

Back
Top Bottom