What's new

RIP Hana - fire fire

Well you said it was the 350 capacity, but how was the button?
Button was lovely. But the hybrid cap did my head in. IMO the only time I can enjoy a hybrid cap is when the switch is like the 4nine or fortune. Having 2 screws pissed me off no end!

Button was lovely. But the hybrid cap did my head in. IMO the only time I can enjoy a hybrid cap is when the switch is like the 4nine or fortune. Having 2 screws pissed me off no end!

Expand please, remember noob status lol

Expand please, remember noob status lol
Ok with the fortune and 4nine they have very strong magnets in the bottom that force the battery to the top of the tube so you get no rattle, or at most a tiny bit.

with a normal switch that has a hybrid top cap you have to use the grub screw thingies to get rid of battery rattle/make connection. This is a huge pain in the arse compared to strong magnetic switches that do all the work for you.

the ant comes with two screws of different sizes. I could get neither to work with the atties I tried. With both screws I found they were too big and I had gaps, only a tiny minuscule one with the small screw, but anyone who knows me will know it drove me insane! And then without the screw and just the delrin spacer bit there was shit loads of rattle and no connection. I may have had more patience with an 18650 battery because then I would have atleast had a satisfactory vape. But I would say honestly, I don't think it is advisable to get an ant as your first mechanical. It could put you off for life.

Ok with the fortune and 4nine they have very strong magnets in the bottom that force the battery to the top of the tube so you get no rattle, or at most a tiny bit.

with a normal switch that has a hybrid top cap you have to use the grub screw thingies to get rid of battery rattle/make connection. This is a huge pain in the arse compared to strong magnetic switches that do all the work for you.

the ant comes with two screws of different sizes. I could get neither to work with the atties I tried. With both screws I found they were too big and I had gaps, only a tiny minuscule one with the small screw, but anyone who knows me will know it drove me insane! And then without the screw and just the delrin spacer bit there was shit loads of rattle and no connection. I may have had more patience with an 18650 battery because then I would have atleast had a satisfactory vape. But I would say honestly, I don't think it is advisable to get an ant as your first mechanical. It could put you off for life.

This makes sense in terms of Todd's review, and makes the choice of battery even more important, thanlyou :)

Oh and I have something enroute from fastech but I still want that bamboo

p.s. to last post In good hands with Sparkyjuice no doubt but seriously bud you have to try HANA direct one mail if you havent already no harm no foul in giving it a go, spin a line while you do it about the build up to getting it touting it all over UK forums had lots of high end mods insert you finer points of mod then it died story without the battery bit, contacted supplier not getting anywhere can I deal with you direct etc... The little I have seen with interaction with them reading online the customer service is good probably fix it dont want bad press for one, and they bloody well should regardless.

Sod the battery thing.

Sounds like sucking eggs sorry not intended that way but for fuck sake at that cost you have had it no time at all they should honour a fix, not sure what the fine print was when you got it guarantee wise.

Either way hope it all comes good in the end, and I know how it feels fucking up a mod you love :)

EDIT see its already on its way to sparkyjuice with chip, id mail them anyway but thats me just for curiosity sake may get a plesant supprise or at least know what there support is like.

Last edited:
p.s. to last post In good hands with Sparkyjuice no doubt but seriously bud you have to try HANA direct one mail if you havent already no harm no foul in giving it a go, spin a line while you do it about the build up to getting it touting it all over UK forums had lots of high end mods insert you finer points of mod then it died story without the battery bit, contacted supplier not getting anywhere can I deal with you direct etc... The little I have seen with interaction with them reading online the customer service is good probably fix it dont want bad press for one, and they bloody well should regardless.

Sod the battery thing.

Sounds like sucking eggs sorry not intended that way but for fuck sake at that cost you have had it no time at all they should honour a fix, not sure what the fine print was when you got it guarantee wise.

Either way hope it all comes good in the end, and I know how it feels fucking up a mod you love :)

EDIT see its already on its way to @sparkyjuice with chip, id mail them anyway but thats me just for curiosity sake may get a plesant supprise or at least know what there support is like.

some sense there (unusual for rob :grin2: ) your call I can commit but when I break the seal game over on warranty. having said that a reverse polarity fault is probably their first shout
so outside warranty. plus I suspect blagging Hana probably doesn't sit as well with ElsaBubs as it would with you or I

Back
Top Bottom