What's new

RTA Suggestions Please

The manta is a terrific rta, & the clone version on ebay is an exact match. I'd also mention the hell vape rebirth, it's my current favourite dual coil. If like me, you like a restricted direct lung vape. If you go for a single coil rta I'd also recommend the ofrf gear rta & the kelpie. They're re both dead easy to wick. If your having trouble with wicking & getting dry hits I'd suggest less is more, in an rta unlike a dripper. Comb the cotton out & just 'dam' up the wicking slots. The cotton will expand.

The manta is a terrific rta, & the clone version on ebay is an exact match. I'd also mention the hell vape rebirth, it's my current favourite dual coil. If like me, you like a restricted direct lung vape. If you go for a single coil rta I'd also recommend the ofrf gear rta & the kelpie. They're re both dead easy to wick. If your having trouble with wicking & getting dry hits I'd suggest less is more, in an rta unlike a dripper. Comb the cotton out & just 'dam' up the wicking slots. The cotton will expand.

+1 for the Rebirth. I swear it's impossible to make it dry hit. I don't even need to bother thinning out the wicks. Can leak if you go too light on the cotton but that's true of any RTA I guess. Nice restricted lung hit with saturated flavour. Love the bayonet style top cap too.

Thank you all for your suggestions, I appreciate it. I'm going to faff around with the Serpent Elevate see if I can get it going properly because I might as well, but there's an RTA that's caught my eye, so anyone had any experience with the Ehpro Kelpie?

Thank you all for your suggestions, I appreciate it. I'm going to faff around with the Serpent Elevate see if I can get it going properly because I might as well, but there's an RTA that's caught my eye, so anyone had any experience with the Ehpro Kelpie?
Fuck me - why does so much vape gear have such shit names? “Ehpro Kelpie”? Really?

Fuck me - why does so much vape gear have such shit names? “Ehpro Kelpie”? Really?
The Kelpie I can kinda understand, it's a Scottish mythical creature. The ehpro part though... I always found Artery an odd name as well for a company

if you still struggle throw up a pic of your finished build and I'll look at it for you.

Great for flavour.
A little restricted on the airflow and the slide to open top makes it un-pocket friendly.
Great rta to learn on :2thumbsup:

if you still struggle throw up a pic of your finished build and I'll look at it for you.
P3mhV1r

This is the build I've just put in it. Thinned out the ends a bit more than Matt did in that video. I can say it's wicking better than it was for sure but I'll still keep testing it to see if I get any dry hits.

Attachments

• SMM 2.jpg
    SMM 2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 192
  • SMM.jpg
    SMM.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 188
P3mhV1r

This is the build I've just put in it. Thinned out the ends a bit more than Matt did in that video. I can say it's wicking better than it was for sure but I'll still keep testing it to see if I get any dry hits.
Glad to hear it though I can't see the picture.

Back
Top Bottom