What's new

SBS Fans... Lookee Here

Honestly, I KNOW how many of you feel about this subject and to a degree I do understand, BUT, in all honesty, you really are missing out on some of the best deals around for Secondhand Used Gear, be it run of the mill, or higher end gear by not using Facebook. I have used some of the Groups on there for years and during that time have secured some absolutely extraordinary gear at very competitive prices.

Happy to miss out, my cupboard says I aint missing much.

Depends entirely on what sort of things float your boat. I still prefer older gear so for my tastes, that's where I go, but each to their own. One thing I do find extremely refreshing about the more Vintage Groups is that you tend to deal with some really sensible, knowledgeable people, who in the main are genuinely nice people.

Depends entirely on what sort of things float your boat. I still prefer older gear so for my tastes, that's where I go, but each to their own. One thing I do find extremely refreshing about the more Vintage Groups is that you tend to deal with some really sensible, knowledgeable people, who in the main are genuinely nice people.
Nicely put...

Back
Top Bottom