What's new

School taking the mick

In my experience, children are stupid and forget things. This is just skipping the stage where they’re pretending to learn something.

What children are good at is annoying the member of staff on playground duty who’d rather be inside having a coffee and talking shit about the children. It’s what teachers get paid to do and children just get in the way.

*This may be why I’m no longer a teacher.
I don't think I could teach children. I have enough trouble with adults, and these fuckers are paying for the privilege! You'd think some of them would put a bit more effort in [emoji35][emoji35]

I don't think I could teach children. I have enough trouble with adults, and these fuckers are paying for the privilege! You'd think some of them would put a bit more effort in [emoji35][emoji35]
Kids are awesome and love to learn - even the ones who pretend they don't. Everyone should give the gig a go, it's the absolute best job apart from the pay, conditions of service and zero social life.

We had the same last week actually.

Sunday - Daughter has to isolate from a test in the bubble in school
Monday- Son goes to school, daughter off
Monday lunch - Son sent home, phone call says daughter can go back in the next day. as pcr test is negative

The funny thing was we weren't going to send him back today as he finishes tomorrow, the teacher who rang pretty much said it to us. Then last night found out he had messaged his teacher! So back in he went today.

Back
Top Bottom