What's new

scotland R number above one

How many do you think the police will close when these now powers come in? Seemed like an empty threat to me.

the polis already have powers to disperse a house party if it’s causing a disturbance. bluster, i feel. if it’s no causing a disturbance how the fuck are they going to know about it?

Supergrass?

i have no qualms about setting the polis on a house full of ignorant antisocial middle class students. sturgeon was talking as if there are secret parties on the go all over the place and her new powers will somehow allow the polis to get in about the r number and sort this out. she obviously thinks we are all as daft as the english.

sturgeon believes the r number might be above one in scotland. so she has announced more easing of restrictions.

how does that make sense?

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavi...id-infections-in-nearly-three-months-12053108

Got to be seen to be moving on/forward and living some kind of normal with this virus, it with us but not running rampant....that goes for all the UK governments..... Im well fed up with it....fk the so called R-number and science.....which is made up shit from boffins...who make up shit.....let's all swim naked in indoor pools again:)

the polis already have powers to disperse a house party if it’s causing a disturbance. bluster, i feel. if it’s no causing a disturbance how the fuck are they going to know about it?
With pubs they're going to be doing spot checks and they can close down individual premises. With house parties I'd take it someone would need to report it.

Got to be seen to be moving on/forward and living some kind of normal with this virus, it with us but not running rampant....that goes for all the UK governments..... Im well fed up with it....fk the so called R-number and science.....which is made up shit from boffins...who make up shit.....let's all swim naked in indoor pools again:)
31st for swimming I think, I'll iron my birthday suit for the occasion.

away tae fuck, this is because the tories have withdrawn the furlough scheme, sturgeon can do fuck all about this, and the result will be either a heavy duty lockdown in the middle of winter and countless businesses closing permanently, or throwing caution to the wind and fuck the auld yins. it’s absolutely 100% madness.

away tae fuck, this is because the tories have withdrawn the furlough scheme, sturgeon can do fuck all about this, and the result will be either a heavy duty lockdown in the middle of winter and countless businesses closing permanently, or throwing caution to the wind and fuck the auld yins. it’s absolutely 100% madness.

Only a few folks died n the NHS was not swamped....it's all shit n fked us up real bad man..stop believing the hype....run free in paddy's market naked with your buddies:)

Back
Top Bottom