What's new

Short fills and long fills to be included in the ban

But nope, we the vapers have apparently got to fund their campaign.
I agree Vic has a point.. but TBF, nobody is forcing anyone to help fund that campaign...

FWIW, I came across a vape youtuber (never heard of him) the other day who had made a video attacking Bogan for crowdfunding his move to the UK...
.. and the same again can be said, nobody is forcing anyone to help fund his move...

I agree Vic has a point.. but TBF, nobody is forcing anyone to help fund that campaign...

FWIW, I came across a vape youtuber (never heard of him) the other day who had made a video attacking Bogan for crowdfunding his move to the UK...
.. and the same again can be said, nobody is forcing anyone to help fund his move...
I think the gnashing comes from the idea of setting up a public crowd funder to fund a lawyer to defend their business interests, when UKVIA gets paid to do exactly that. And a lot of money too.

Could also be an admission that UKVIA is a busted flush, and they are done waiting.

Last edited:
I've never really understood what they actually do (except for have some kind of supposed stamp of approval for your company, and some boss person talk to the press etc)...

I remember the first one for vapes back in 2010 (can't remember what they were called), I actually liked & knew the founders a bit.. super-exorbitant fees not on a sliding scale... (not sure what happened to them)
I was part of an email thread before it actually formed with to-be-members full of self-importance arguing about over-intellectualised toss...
.. needless to say, we didn't subscribe.
ECITA

i dont KNOW what happened - but rumour says the fees were supposedly to pay for court cases in the ECJ against the TPD

I heard the court cases didnt happen as far as i know - and ecita disappeared after tpd was implemented.

thats just rumour tho
Possibly bullshit i dunno

they were members on here awhile and posted some good stuff

needless to say - i dont trust trade accs

Back
Top Bottom