What's new

Short fills what's the deal? A more balanced approach.

To tell the truth, I'm not certain what that TL/DR thing means...well I kinda surmised it means too long don't read? Or something to that effect? School me - and apologies for 'tricking' you into reading my longwinded blather :18:
too long, didn't read, dunno where the emoticon came from! a tl(colon)dr is customary at end of anything lengthy cos we all now have such short attention spans, oh look a fly ...

The irony of a vendor decrying nic shots/short fills is that the 10ml bottle limit was only to prevent the possible ingestion of large quantities of nicotine (protecting kids, mainly). it's no different to buying 10x 10ml liquid bottles and putting them in a 100ml bottle, and practically EVERY vendor was selling larger bottles than 10ml pre-TPD. Hypocrisy much?

it's worked, you can't buy 'dangerous' levels of nic over the counter any more. But the restriction was not brought in to limit the amount of juice that could be purchased.

Good post Yappycat :2thumbsup:

OK, read it now. Dunno though, wasn't the supposed point of the other thread about not knowing how zero nic juice was made? That was a bit daft though, even a year or two ago most vapers were aware that not all juice sellers used clean rooms or great ingredients, really it was and still is down to seeking out juice makers one can trust. What vapers need are different Regs to satisfy us as consumers that juices are fit for consumption whether or not they contain nic. We won't see that any time soon because that would place e-juice as an established consumer item and there's still too much hate or suspicion around.

Great post @yappycat! I agree that the other post was a bit alarmist, but I think the need to think outside the box like this in an effort to circumvent the TPD does serve to highlight the ridiculousness of the legislation!

Back
Top Bottom