Should the covid sections be moved out of the spotlight

• Yes covid has been fully discussed

Votes: 19 61.3%
  • No I want to talk more

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Banana

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
Lets just say...EXTREMELY form fitting lycra or some stretch stuff..

(When i say form fitting, i mean it was all up in there...lol)

Pics or it didn’t happen :22:

i just didn’t realise there was a section. you should go and start a new thread in there just for old times sake. maybe jimmy will even appear. :)

I think the thread was driving everyone nuts, so you had to ask a mod or admin to gain access to it. It was epic really… several months of you and Bez going around and around, neither willing to back down, like two gladiators, both of you talking complete shite… I just popped in now and again to see if the thread was still active. I have to say you were both some of the most stubborn people I’ve ever come across :D

I’ve no idea why the section’s still there, probably cos admin can’t be arsed with the forum much anymore eh? :grin2:

I think the thread was driving everyone nuts, so you had to ask a mod or admin to gain access to it. It was epic really… several months of you and Bez going around and around, neither willing to back down, like two gladiators, both of you talking complete shite… I just popped in now and again to see if the thread was still active. I have to say you were both some of the most stubborn people I’ve ever come across :D
aye, it was locked. but it was nothing to do with me or bez. i think there were some unsuitable comments. i then got an invite to it, and there was only me, bez, jimmy and @abujeee i think, for a wee while. maybe there were others. then it was public again. but i’ve never known their was a special brexit section. i’d have started a whole forum full of brexit related threads if i’d known. :)

Pics or it didn’t happen :22:

I’ve no idea why the section’s still there, probably cos admin can’t be arsed with the forum much anymore eh? :grin2:
We use the same barbers.....

wp-content.jpg

i just didn’t realise there was a section. you should go and start a new thread in there just for old times sake. maybe jimmy will even appear. :)
AFAIK there isn't a section and all the threads are available in the Lounge.
Hard way - scroll through all threads to find them.
Easy way - Use forum search
Easier way - Bung "site:www.planetofthevapes.co.uk lounge brexit" into Google or DuckDuckGo

Back
Top Bottom