What's new

showcasing "Darkness" a stabwood twin 21700 dna250c to fit a 40mm attie

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
dvd

Michael Clayton

Michael Clayton: Cops like hit-and-runs. They work 'em hard, they clear 'em fast. Right now there's a BCI unit picking paint chips off a guard rail. Tomorrow they're gonna be looking for the owner of a custom painted, hand-rubbed Jaguar XJ12. The guy you hit? If he got a look at the plates, it won't even take that long. There's no play here. There's no angle, there's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up.

[Phone rings]
Client: That's the police, isn't it?
Michael Clayton: No. They don't call.

I like this film it's taken a while and a lot of watches but after a while, I saw the back story

its been a funny week I'm a lot calmer now, I've gone full circle and realised its the simple things, money is the root of all evil and people with money are the evilest, I have not met one yet that I can say is a better man.

Darkness came about its the second of a 3 set I've done now all 3 are done these will be shipped off

not many pictures but

alfIMG_2799.jpeg

board setup

add the bits and

alfIMG_2815.jpeg
alfIMG_2816.jpeg
alfIMG_2817.jpeg
alfIMG_2818.jpeg
alfIMG_2819.jpeg

it's for a big attie 30 or 40mm without looking daft

in the paw

love my mods then like them buy one

Sure is a beast Stu. So glad you're managing to turn things around for the better.

The colours in that are utterly gorgeous. Taken a real liking of mods with green in them recently but the green on this is amazing.

Oh how I wish I had the vape budget something like this.

Glad to hear your starting to turn the corner buddy, fully agree on money being the root of all evil, used to do work for folks with millions in the bank and they were the biggest chunts on the planet.

Back
Top Bottom