What's new

showcasing "Time" a nixie clock dna75 ohm reader build station 18650

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
Netflix

Warrior

(Frank Grillo)
"Look at me. Look at me. Why are we here, Brendan? Why are we here? Are we here to win this fight? You tell me, 'cause if we're not, I'll throw in the towel right now. We'll get Tess and we will go home. You don't knock him out, you lose the fight. Understand me? You don't knock him out, you don't have a home."

single nixie clocks are fascinating they pulse the time like this one it's hypnotic it takes a little while for the brain to become accustomed to it but once you get it you watch time pass

I have always been drawn to time watching clocks and sundials time is unforgiving from a stick in the ground to cast a shadow to the new-fangled Iwatch they have all one thing in common once time has passed we never get it back

I made a stand a while ago and it sat about I wanted to do something different I wanted to build the ultimate build station, of course, it won't be but for me it is......

alfIMG_5426.JPG

drilling a 51mm hole after a 54mm one

alfIMG_5429.JPG

the hole will have at the top this disc of brass I have lathed and milled from sheet

alfIMG_5403.JPG

a single tube nixie clock the tube is a new stock made in 1987 in Russia and came from the other side of Russia

the nixie clock itself came from japan

alfIMG_5427.JPG

lots of holes and cableways the 510 for the DNA board is a 28mm one the plate I had to make

alfIMG_5428.JPG

assembly time

add the bits

alfIMG_5434.JPG

the clock runs separately from the ohm reader on its own USB cable it is completely removable

alfIMG_5435.JPG

alfIMG_5436.JPG

the DNA uses a 18650 battery tube no sleds here

alfIMG_5437.JPG

in the paw 360 degree

the stand has separate 510s for tanks also "Time" is for sale I expect it won't sell but there you go

love my mods then like them buy one

Heh, that pretty cool. Way beyond anything i would ever have a use for, but if i had the dough it would definitely be something i'd buy.

I love the light bulb

Heh, that pretty cool. Way beyond anything i would ever have a use for, but if i had the dough it would definitely be something i'd buy.

I love the light bulb
It's not a lightbulb, it's a nixie tube.

everyone wants £20 mods I need to eat and live "Time" is against me I'm afraid
That is worth a lot more than 20 quid just from the parts that went in to it.

If I had anything I'd love it, but I'm skint to.

Got nowhere to put it either tbh.

Back
Top Bottom