What's new

Single Coil RTA's Supporters Club

More surface area on multiple coils, so more vapourisation and hence flavour but many other factors involved.

The Crius landed today and got to say the flavour of this thing is top notch, ive been using the Serpent SMM constantly for a while now and the Crius is alot less restricted so closed the airflow to halfway and its a cracking vape

obs2.jpg

Dammit...more temptation!
:D

Nice blue too....very matchy matchy to my Minikin2.

All my RTA's are single coil - (MTL) SXK DoggyStyle, Digiflavor Siren, Coppervape Skyline, (DTL) Ammit 22, Ammit 25, OBS Engine Nano.

Lovin the look of the OBS Crius II, the only thing that puts me off is the strange triangle hole post clamp - what if you lose the supplied tool?

All my RTA's are single coil - (MTL) SXK DoggyStyle, Digiflavor Siren, Coppervape Skyline, (DTL) Ammit 22, Ammit 25, OBS Engine Nano.

Lovin the look of the OBS Crius II, the only thing that puts me off is the strange triangle hole post clamp - what if you lose the supplied tool?
im maybe a bit OCD with things like this but I have considered that and I keep all my boxer for my tanks and any of the tools that come with them get kept in their original box, so if I am changing a coil for the serpent I use the screwdriver that came with it then I fire it back in the box, think it's just a case of making a point of looking after it or you could look online and I'm sure you could pick up extra ones if you're worried you'd lose it

I have been using the tank for a few hours now and it is a tremendous RTA completely different from any of the serpent range but an absolute joy to use and the build quality is excellent for £20 all in from FT you can't go wrong,
When @Chris K was undecided on whether to buy a serpent SMM I said to him if he did buy one and didn't like it I would buy it off him
Even after only using this for a few hours I'd say the same to you about the Crius, if you got one and decided it wasn't for you I'd take it off your hands no probs (just don't get the blue one :dance:)

I much prefer single coil . My favourites are Kayfun v5, Serpent Mini and OBS Nano.
I use all 3 of them every day. The OBS is used for work. If I had to choose one of them it would probably be the Kayfun. Never leaks, never had a dry hit from it and it performs well.
I said a while ago that I don't need to buy anymore tank's as I've found what I'm happy with but this Crius is tempting.

Back
Top Bottom