What's new

Single Coil RTA's Supporters Club

newest member of the squad

View attachment 143743
hahaha I am on almost the same setup only I have the old pharaoh :D
cQ081e.jpg

@Maos Vape eew get that ugly rubber band off and put a black one on. Or urban camo that would be hot
Hey it's just the mod I use at work and these are the Icelandic flag colors. I just raised it up to show the "Pharaoh" otherwise it's just to protect the glass from braking. I would never use rubber bands on anything else tbh because I think they really ruin the look of everything. Besides I only use RDA's normally :)

Can i join the single coil club with this?
Ive got a SMM clone on the way stuck in transit though. :17:

Attachments

• 20171107_190202.jpg
    20171107_190202.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 244
Damn you all ! Ive now had to buy another two tanks..... !

Everyone welcome mate but I can't believe you bought a serpent clone that's sacrilege :18:
How you enjoying the wasp ?
Not rigged it up yet ill let you know.
The clone was an after thought as had ft credit and looked at some reviews elsewhere and it rated very high. If i can get a decent build in that wont drain the 26650 in Aegis ill get a couple of originals.

Not rigged it up yet ill let you know.
The clone was an after thought as had ft credit and looked at some reviews elsewhere and it rated very high. If i can get a decent build in that wont drain the 26650 in Aegis ill get a couple of originals.
I use mine on my Aegis and rock a 0.45ohm alien coil (Chris grimes) and the battery holds up plenty good dude

I use mine on my Aegis and rock a 0.45ohm alien coil (Chris grimes) and the battery holds up plenty good dude
Cool.
Got some fancy wire in ft cart and just waiting for swimbo to calm down before spending anymore.
She hit me with my spend data yesterday £370 since beginning of Oct oooooppppssss.

Back
Top Bottom