What's new

Single Coil RTA's Supporters Club

The Crius landed today and got to say the flavour of this thing is top notch, ive been using the Serpent SMM constantly for a while now and the Crius is alot less restricted so closed the airflow to halfway and its a cracking vape

View attachment 143395
Awesome! Been looking to get one of these, bargain price will have to pull the trigger now, that blue looks stunning too.

Glad to hear it's performing well too. I've been using a Reload for ages, best tank I've got so would be keen to hear how it stacks up against that.

Awesome! Been looking to get one of these, bargain price will have to pull the trigger now, that blue looks stunning too.

Glad to hear it's performing well too. I've been using a Reload for ages, best tank I've got so would be keen to hear how it stacks up against that.

@Sp3ckyh0td0g81

Well, so much for resolve 'n' payday....

Blue Crius ordered. Will be a great w/ my jet blue
Minikin 2. It'll have to fight the SMM for it tho :D
well done boys you won't be disappointed i think I'll be ordering myself another one rainbow and gold look as stunning as the blue

Kayfun 5, Serpent Alto and Doggystyle are my go to single coilers, that said i can see a Crius 2 in my future!

Well I use the Pharaoh RTA at work and I have already pre-ordered the Zeus and waiting for the SMM... I had one other single coil RTA but I can't for the life of me remember the name of it. All I remember is that it sucked so maybe not even worth mentioning lol

Kayfun 5, Serpent Alto and Doggystyle are my go to single coilers, that said i can see a Crius 2 in my future!
she is a stunner to be fair

IMG_4312.JPG

@Sp3ckyh0td0g81 I like that setup a lot, they both look like something I might get in the future.

Cooee.... and a right bubbler to boot :)

In comparison the Pharoah looks almost serenely placid.......mind you, all that sand.....
Lol.

the Crius 2 wicking is crazy, looks like a jacuzzi all the time and not a hint of a leak and have rewicked it 3 times now and no issue
The Pharaoh i had a catastrophic leak after puting the 5ml extension glass on, all was fine at first then i went back to it after 30 mins and oh my days, but im sure it was me not tightening everything down properly, ive since switched back to the 2ml standard glass rewicked and so far so good, the flavour on this thing is outstanding,

Back
Top Bottom