What's new

smoant

jacoli

Hello everyone, I have been vaping since 28th oct 2012, 8-10 years ago i started using a smoant knight with a talos v1 tank, it has been my constant companion, i really couldnt get on with anything else but alas, its now dead, does anybody have any idea`s as to where i could get a replacement?, or just the talos v1 tank?, thanks in advance.

Hello everyone, I have been vaping since 28th oct 2012, 8-10 years ago i started using a smoant knight with a talos v1 tank, it has been my constant companion, i really couldnt get on with anything else but alas, its now dead, does anybody have any idea`s as to where i could get a replacement?, or just the talos v1 tank?, thanks in advance.

Though i think Smoant still make vape gear, i am not 100% sure they do as i honestly haven't bought or used them. Smoant if they are still inexistence probably won't make the things you are looking to replace. If they still continue to make gear they will probably make something similar, especially if it was something that sold quite well. Myself i would try a different Brand.

Ty @LordOdin for your reply, yes they do still make stuff but not the ancient stuff i was using, i did email them a few months back but never got a reply, i`am using a zlide tank atm, its ok but i do miss the talos

Ty @LordOdin for your reply, yes they do still make stuff but not the ancient stuff i was using, i did email them a few months back but never got a reply, i`am using a zlide tank atm, its ok but i do miss the talos

They seem to do Pod Kits but couldn't find any Mods or Tanks on my usual sites, i am sure there are plenty of things to replace what you have and there are plenty of guys on here willing to help and advise you. Good Luck with your search.

I loved the Knight v2, but sadly, I've not been able to find a replacement either. Such a shame, it was a great mod.

I have a friend who used to use a Smoant Pasito until i recently told her how good the Vaporesso Luxe Pods were. They can't be that bad if she vaped that long and longevity of the built in battery must be half decent as it was her only Vape Kit.

Back
Top Bottom