What's new

Smok n19 drip tip/mouth piece

Pat M

Hello everyone, I’m wondering anyone who has the Smok n19 kit, where they get there drip tips/mouth pieces from, I have searched the net high and low and it only seems you can only buy the drip tips with the tank, even though they sell lots of other ones for different makes and models, never have I seen them for the smok n19 vape kit. Reason is I love the kit and the different settings etc, but getting the drip tip off at times, doesn’t seem to happen, and end up resulting having to use your teeth to get the drip tip off, as it gets stuck on, and after so long I now have teeth marks in mine, just baffles me why they never made a drip tip spare part for the vape kit and instead you have to buy the whole tank to get it. Thanks everyone :2thumbsup:

Attachments

• 324B00FC-FE2A-4823-8DB1-D518D36306C8.jpeg
    324B00FC-FE2A-4823-8DB1-D518D36306C8.jpeg
    97.1 KB · Views: 33
Hello everyone, I’m wondering anyone who has the Smok n19 kit, where they get there drip tips/mouth pieces from, I have searched the net high and low and it only seems you can only buy the drip tips with the tank, even though they sell lots of other ones for different makes and models, never have I seen them for the smok n19 vape kit. Reason is I love the kit and the different settings etc, but getting the drip tip off at times, doesn’t seem to happen, and end up resulting having to use your teeth to get the drip tip off, as it gets stuck on, and after so long I now have teeth marks in mine, just baffles me why they never made a drip tip spare part for the vape kit and instead you have to buy the whole tank to get it. Thanks everyone :2thumbsup:
3 year old bit of kit, in all honesty i would just get a new/different tank for it, smok aren't the best tanks and coils there are alot better out there, how long have you had it? thought about a new / different mod ?

been reviewed on here and one of the cons was the drip tip, can't see anywhere to buy replacement for it either

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/mods/smok-priv-n19-kit.html

Hello Cozy thank you so much for the reply, I’ve had this smok kit around 4 months now, am willing to try a new mod, I’m just not sure where to start, only reason I got this Smok n19 in the first place was, a colleague at work had one, and showed me you can twist the bottom of the tank for harder/softer settings, and was only £20 so thought I would give it a go, as before that I started with the aspire pockeX kit, and that only has one setting and thought it was useless, I will look into what’s good, and a good price too, as long as it’s got different settings and can come with all spares I’m willing to give it a go. Thanks cozy.

Hello Cozy thank you so much for the reply, I’ve had this smok kit around 4 months now, am willing to try a new mod, I’m just not sure where to start, only reason I got this Smok n19 in the first place was, a colleague at work had one, and showed me you can twist the bottom of the tank for harder/softer settings, and was only £20 so thought I would give it a go, as before that I started with the aspire pockeX kit, and that only has one setting and thought it was useless, I will look into what’s good, and a good price too, as long as it’s got different settings and can come with all spares I’m willing to give it a go. Thanks cozy.
no problem, if you can tell us a bit more of what and how you vape others myself or others may be able to advise on a new mod / tank etc

MTL mouth to lung (like cigarette) or DTL direct to lung ( looking at smok n19 looks like MTL )

what liquids are you using VG/PG ratio and nicotine strength? (probably 50/50 VG/PG) I'm guessing you might be buying 10ml bottles of juice

I'm guessing you would want an internal battery mod where you just charge it rather than have a battery to take out and charge

there are a number of mods with tanks or you could go down the pods route, mod with tank id probably suggest something like the innokin coolfire z60 kit with the zlide top tank, can change the wattage and get numerous different coils to suit your vaping, has adjustable wattage on the mod and adjustable air flow on the tank, bit pricy as not long out

pods wise numerous ones but they tend to not have as big a battery but the uwell caliburn range are good but pretty small battery etc

I'm sure a few of the more predominantly MTL guys on here will also make suggestions, but could keep the smok as a backup mod, is your drip tip broken or just hard to get off etc

Good luck and any advice you need let us know, and dont be scared of asking any questions,

and welcome to the forum

Thank you Cozy it’s good to be here, being quite new to this forgive me if I say some silly answers, how I vape, I normally take longer puffs to get a hit, I only use 6mg 10ml vape liquids, I’m thinking I need to up the mg to get a better throat hit, and the coils in the smok I have is a 0.6ohm coil,

vg/pg ratio is always 50/50 as I like to taste the flavour as well, (was told this was the best way doing 50/50)

I like the the internal battery way but I’m always open to offers.

All in all cozy my ideal vape would be a good hit, but not a hit that makes you cough but has a nice flavour taste as well, after smoking cigarettes/ roll ups for years then moving onto vapes, I cannot see myself going back, due to the taste/smell etc. I really appreciate your advice and I will look around for a good mod that I can get on with. And thank you for your time.

Hi @Pat M and welcome to the planet.
never a silly question when it comes to vape so never be affraid to ask away no matter how silly you may think it is as its usually not.

smok over the years have a bad rep for bad QC but that acually turned around when i tried the smok nord which took the same coils as in your tank.
When i first saw your picture with the mouthpiece the first thing that came to mind was jac vapour VIM. many years ago we mass tested this kit and couldnt fault it.
if this is the sort of mouthpiece that suits you then this is worth a look https://www.jacvapour.com/vape-kits/aio-vim
only coils ive used were 1ohm for mouth to lung and 0.5 for direct to lung and they always lasted a good 3-4 weeks.
https://www.jacvapour.com/search.php?search_query=vim coils&section=product

POTV gets you 15% off but not on coils or tpd juice.

Compress_20221207_115326_6720.jpg

also worth bookmarking. Simons list on post 7 is all 50/50 juice POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

Hello MrDJ thank you for the message, that is absolutely bang on that drip tip, that’s exactly what I am looking for, I have searched the internet high and low, for something like it, but never could find even one that’s looks like the smok Priv n19 mouth pierce, and you just done along and give me a link, absolutely brilliant thank you so much,​

I’m going the give this drip tip a go and also have a good look around on the website links you gave me, I do believe the drip tip I have is a 510 not sure if that’s the thread inside etc, if this is the same a 510 I will buy one and go from there.

I use a 0.6ohm in this Smok I have and they only seem to last a week or so before I can taste burning, so I’m guessing something isn’t right with the whole set up I have, I do know the smok n19 is a MTL mod so the coils could be different I’m not sure. Thanks for your help mate, I really appreciate it. :2thumbsup:

Hello MrDJ thank you for the message, that is absolutely bang on that drip tip, that’s exactly what I am looking for, I have searched the internet high and low, for something like it, but never could find even one that’s looks like the smok Priv n19 mouth pierce, and you just done along and give me a link, absolutely brilliant thank you so much,​

I’m going the give this drip tip a go and also have a good look around on the website links you gave me, I do believe the drip tip I have is a 510 not sure if that’s the thread inside etc, if this is the same a 510 I will buy one and go from there.

I use a 0.6ohm in this Smok I have and they only seem to last a week or so before I can taste burning, so I’m guessing something isn’t right with the whole set up I have, I do know the smok n19 is a MTL mod so the coils could be different I’m not sure. Thanks for your help mate, I really appreciate it. :2thumbsup:
Hi Pat. i dont think that drip tip will fit on the smok as its a totally different size and designed for the vim kit only. i only posted it for an option if you wanted to change your kit and only liked that sort of mouthpiece.
maybe something similar on ebay https://www.ebay.co.uk/b/E-Mouthpieces-Mouth-Tips/183500/bn_75747947

the tank is half the size of your smok tank. look here compared to a 10ml bottle size.

Compress_20221209_153822_2987.jpg

Last edited:

the 510 is the threaded connection between the tank and mod

Hi Pat. i dont think that drip tip will fit on the smok as its a totally different size and designed for the vim kit only. i only posted it for an option if you wanted to change your kit and only liked that sort of mouthpiece.
maybe something similar on ebay https://www.ebay.co.uk/b/E-Mouthpieces-Mouth-Tips/183500/bn_75747947

the tank is half the size of your smok tank. look here compared to a 10ml bottle size.

View attachment 301361

Hi MrDJ
it’s ok thank you for looking and advising me though, I ended up biting the bullet and brought another tank which comes with the drip tip, I have now upped my mg to 1.2mg from 6mg and am getting a better throat hit, but soon I will start looking for another mod, just will get Christmas out the way and have a look thanks mate. :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom