What's new

Soapy eliquid flavour

sabria

Initiate
Hi there

I have an eliquid flavour from the UK Ecig store, its vanilla. I think its not TPD compliant so when its gone, its gone.

I bought two vanilla flavours from different places which arrived today. They were very light in colour, whereas the one from the UK ECIG store was almost brown. They both tastes of soap...or rather they had this weird soapy aftertaste I dont know how to explain it. I also bought a strawberry one and it had a weird taste too.

I have decided to make my own eliquid as I cant keep buying and testing 10ml flavours which I then dont like and have to throw away.
I need to buy a vanilla concentrate. Does anyone know of a vanilla concentrate that doesnt taste horrific. The vanilla I bought from the UK Ecig store wasnt a concentrate but I loved it.

Don't throw stuff away, If you stick around there's always people here that will love what you don't like, you can either give it away (for good Karma ...what goes around comes around here often) or trade for some others with someone.

I can't help with the concentrates, but I would imagine that most pre-mixed vanilla's might contain a few different concentrates like creams, sweeteners etc. ... so you might need to find a few recipes to try. I could be wrong but I don't think just mixing some vanilla concentrate with some VG PG will get the taste you are looking for.

It might be worth asking in the mixing section.

I cant find that section...could you send me a link please?

Thank you

Silly question but have you cleaned your atomizer with soapy water?
some of the seals can retain flavor, unfortunately that includes the substances used to clean them.
I've never had a straight vanilla before but I'm sure DarkStar stock Capella vanilla :)

Nope deffo havent done that. Capella Vanilla has diacetyl in it :(

Nope deffo havent done that. Capella Vanilla has diacetyl in it :(
I believe (but don't quote me on this) that one bottle of concentrate has less diacetyl in it than a single cigarette! I'm sure you will soon find a flavor you enjoy :)

Capella custard V1 has diacetyl.
V2 doesn't have any but some say it isn't as good..........

Back
Top Bottom