What's new

Soapy eliquid flavour

I've found all there flavours so far to be bob on.

I've no recommendations in terms of vanilla concentrates, but if you have any luck let me know I'm a vanilla fan.
What do you suggest I try in the Flavourboss range that you have tried and think are good , cheers :2thumbsup:

What do you suggest I try in the Flavourboss range that you have tried and think are good , cheers :2thumbsup:
What are you into? I've gotta say, the lunch ladies lemon tart is the personal favourite of mine I've got a litre of of steeping right now.

Kanzi is good, if a little sweet it's very fruity.

What they've essentially done, is taken the most popular recipes they can find online and either tweaked or copied them directly. They do pre-mixed samples as well with are worth a try before you commit?

What are you into? I've gotta say, the lunch ladies lemon tart is the personal favourite of mine I've got a litre of of steeping right now.

Kanzi is good, if a little sweet it's very fruity.

What they've essentially done, is taken the most popular recipes they can find online and either tweaked or copied them directly. They do pre-mixed samples as well with are worth a try before you commit?
Hi , Kanzi sounds good as long as it's not acidic if you know what I mean, anything too acid or tart gives me mouth ulcers . Bust a nut looks interesting as does the milkmon, uni milk , ohw milkman and the cereal ones , teleos and looper . There seems to be a lot of strawberry milky type of flavours , maybe one of these is the ONE , have you tried any of these ?

When you say soapy flavour, is it the same as a floral perfumery taste as I've just had this with 3 flavours including one custard and no reply so far to my email from the supplier.

Hi , Kanzi sounds good as long as it's not acidic if you know what I mean, anything too acid or tart gives me mouth ulcers . Bust a nut looks interesting as does the milkmon, uni milk , ohw milkman and the cereal ones , teleos and looper . There seems to be a lot of strawberry milky type of flavours , maybe one of these is the ONE , have you tried any of these ?
You've gone for every flavour Ive not! Might throw some of those in my next order

It is frustrating, I want to give some of the Flavourboss concentrates a go but don't wanna end up with 500ml of unvapable ( for me anyway ) juice again ...

Flavour boss also do 30ml pre mixed so u can sample them before taking a leap with the 500ml or the 1000ml boss shots

Back
Top Bottom