What's new

Soapy eliquid flavour

I think it might be a tastebuds thing , I get that horrible soapy taste with some strawberry milky flavours , which sucks cos I love strawberry milkshakes . I have yet to find a milky strawberry juice that blows me away , maybe one day ....

I suspect that the ones that taste soapy might have a little melon or water melon in them as well... always tastes of fairy liquid to me water melon and I blame Suicide Bunny Madrina..

I think it might be a tastebuds thing , I get that horrible soapy taste with some strawberry milky flavours , which sucks cos I love strawberry milkshakes . I have yet to find a milky strawberry juice that blows me away , maybe one day ....

The strawberry one i bought is strawberry milkshake!! but the vanilla one tastes like that too :(

It is frustrating, I want to give some of the Flavourboss concentrates a go but don't wanna end up with 500ml of unvapable ( for me anyway ) juice again ...

Caramel can be a strange one or horrific a friend of mine bought some TW Caramel and it tasted like vomit (literally).

It is frustrating, I want to give some of the Flavourboss concentrates a go but don't wanna end up with 500ml of unvapable ( for me anyway ) juice again ...

thats what happened to me today....albeit 40mls only but its still annoying and a waste of money. Ive had this problem in the past. this weird soapy flavour and once you notice it you cant unnotice it!! I have a vape shop near me (there arent many) and they have a tonne of flavours to try but they are all catered from sub-ohming. I really like my The one kit at 1.5ohm. Tried sub-ohming - reeeally wasnt for me. so im left to just try tiny bottles and just wasting money

I've found all there flavours so far to be bob on.

I've no recommendations in terms of vanilla concentrates, but if you have any luck let me know I'm a vanilla fan.

Flavourart's Madagascar Vanilla is a lovely flavour, mixed at only 5%
You can buy this either as a concentrate or as a ready to vape juice
Inawera's Vanilly Classic concentrate is also nice, also strong so mix at 5% or less

Back
Top Bottom