What's new

Some advice on what to buy

For me I still go for my UTA 2, which is closely followed by my Hurricane V1.3, both of these are very easy to build on, wick extremely well and produce great flavour, with a restrictive lung hit on both.

I am going off my Rose V2, as the draw is a bit too tight for me now, as I exclusively lung hit these days, but if you don't mind a MTL draw and some faffing about with the coil legs, you'll get great flavour.

Got a Heron V2 coming tomorrow and I've great expectations from that as well.

For me I still go for my UTA 2, which is closely followed by my Hurricane V1.3, both of these are very easy to build on, wick extremely well and produce great flavour, with a restrictive lung hit on both.

I am going off my Rose V2, as the draw is a bit too tight for me now, as I exclusively lung hit these days, but if you don't mind a MTL draw and some faffing about with the coil legs, you'll get great flavour.

Got a Heron V2 coming tomorrow and I've great expectations from that as well.

The heron v2 is amazing, be prepared to rewick to get it right, have a look at the qorax vid that @Mark posted, for me it makes a difference, it was good before, hint of dryness at end of long draw but I think the extra cotton around the wick makes a big difference

The heron v2 is amazing, be prepared to rewick to get it right, have a look at the qorax vid that @Mark posted, for me it makes a difference, it was good before, hint of dryness at end of long draw but I think the extra cotton around the wick makes a big difference

I've seen that review mate and will follow it to the letter.

Cheers.

Many thanks for all the suggestions, as I just confirmed in the review thread just ordered a Calix V2, possibly more of a pain to build than some of the other suggestions but I'm sure I'll get used to it.

Ordered delivery by DHL so hopefully won't take too long.

If anybody has any advice on building one of these I'd appreciate it, plan on using Nife30 for TC initially.

Cheers.

Wasn't sure whether to post this here or in the Calix V2 thread below but here we go.

Mine arrived today at 13.30 when only ordered late Monday night, had several e mails from Leo confirming status and 2 from DHL, my choice of delivery, keeping me informed all the way.

Amazing customer service and even though it comes from Greece quicker than most vendors in the UK.

So couldn't resist building straight away, I'm pretty new to this but it took me about 15 minutes with no major hassle or language which is very unusual for me.

3 mm ID, Nife 30, spaced coil coming in at 0.23 ohms, pretty much spot on what I was aiming for about 7 wraps.

Filled with Aerovape Blue Mountain which is 70 vg and wow, just wow this thing is amazing.

The bottom insulator on the 510 had a split but I mailed Leo and they said even though it will still work fine they'd send out another straight away. I got a reply in less than 2 minutes.

However this thing is really that good I've ordered another so they're including it with my new order.

I ordered a STR 10 drip tip with this one but think slightly longer could be better so went with the 15 this time.

I also ordered the Quartz tank both times which I think is essential.

The ease of the juice control is a revelation and also means you can turn off when left or travelling so not to worry about leaks if your wicking isn't as good as it should be, which mine is often!

Paired with my SX ML this really is vaping nirvana.

Amazing customer service from an amazing company that produces an amazing device.

Thanks for the recommendation Rob, I can see why you are so impressed and lastly the V2 airflow adjusts down as much as you like for MTL.

Nice one mate, I ordered mine on Monday and it's only just arrived at the airport, so I'm hoping for a Friday delivery, as I'm off then.

I also ordered the Quartz tank as well and will probably just go with a 0.5 ohm Kanthal build to start and after your comments, I can't wait.

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1452104701.147720.jpg

Here you go a photo of it but I could have concentrated on the background more!

Doesn't that look tremendous? I love the look and the added safety that the Quartz Tank gives, looks more finished if you follow.:2thumbsup:

Doesn't that look tremendous? I love the look and the added safety that the Quartz Tank gives, looks more finished if you follow.:2thumbsup:
It is a thing of beauty, by far the best looking attie I have and that's from many!

After an afternoon and evening's use even happier, looking forward to my second arriving and for the steel tanks to come back in stock!

Back
Top Bottom