What's new

Spica Pro by Sirius Mods

I have a spare. I can send you one.
I have two clones and a Helix, still manages to be one of my favourite tanks. I'd actually love to give one a try ........ promise to look after it and send it home safely.

Thank you! :10:

I have two clones and a Helix, still manages to be one of my favourite tanks. I'd actually love to give one a try ........ promise to look after it and send it home safely.

Thank you! :10:

When things get back to some kind of normality we'll sort something out. At the moment I would struggle to get to a PO in current opening hours.

Again a question... since I don’t know the manufacturer of the clone I’m getting, I was wondering if there are better clones than the others? Or are they all just clones with differences in material only?

This particular atty is hard to clone as the JFC is supposed to line up with the wicking, hard to explain but you'll understand when you have one in your hand.

This particular atty is hard to clone as the JFC is supposed to line up with the wicking, hard to explain but you'll understand when you have one in your hand.

This worries me... should I discard the clone idea even as a trial before getting the authentic?

If you're getting it cheap I'd say go for it, just compare with the prices the usual chinese outlets are selling them for to make sure you're getting a deal.

This worries me... should I discard the clone idea even as a trial before getting the authentic?
I have a Coppervape clone - the JFC doesn't line up properly. Still one of my favourite RTAs - I like a tight draw and it delivers great flavour. As has been said, if the cost is right don't be put off. :)

Back
Top Bottom