What's new

Review Stealthvape

when i first started building coils i used to buy my wire from another place.

since i started dealing with stealthvape (just to see if all the hype was true i guess) ive never bought from the other place.

stealthvape = top notch vendor imo

Just have to love Rob, I'd previously use a "cheaper" vendor for Kanthal.

Cheaper being the correct word, fuck that wire was awful in comparison to Robs. Infact now accounting for the extra 50% a roll, superior quality, awesome service & all round top fella.

Always happy to have a chat be it vaping or general sh*t, Rob actually really helped me out sometime ago when I was setting up first time round as a vendor.

All hail Rob, the gatekeeper of vape.

Think I might have mentioned @stealthvape before.....but when you have a vendor THIS good, then it's worth shouting about....

Ever since I started getting into rebuildable-atomizers, stealthvape has been 'the place' to go....Email him, and he'll offer help, point you in the right direction and give sound advice. Even as a newbie, when I was asking stupid questions, Rob would always reply....and reply with advice that actually helped.

I seriously cannot think of a vendor on the Web who does what he does better.....Need to know about what wire you need for temp control? Ask Rob, what's niFe? Ask Rob...in fact, he will have a solution and a product for your needs....and if he ain't, then he'll point you in the right direction.

Magnets!!! Magnets for you kanthal!!! What genius thought of that?

And the site has some excellent articles. )......and has even been mentioned on one of grimmgreen's Vlogs! #vapefamous

Pop over to www.stealthvape.co.uk and have a look around....

Cheques in the post mate, cheers ;)

Is there an ape with a browner tongue than @MrTeaTime ?
He doesn't lick an ass, he gives it a proper ree ming, doesn't he?

... and in Stealthvape's case, very deservedly, I mean he needs to get his teeth and 4 fingers in there ... :lovesign: :worship:

Back
Top Bottom