What's new

Steam Crave Aromamizer RDTA - quad coil build and much more!

Anyone know of a UK vendor that has the black limited edition in stock? It's payday and my shinyitis is an critical mass. If I haven't found one in an hour I may have to betray you all for the griffin...

Edit: I'm so sorry guys, but I'm seeing another RTA now, she's younger and thinner and cooks dinner, she's mail-order and will arrive tomorrow.
Just in case you change your mind I will leave this here...

http://www.vapeandecigstore.co.uk/Products/Product.asp?departmentid=1236&id=24940

Might have to wait as both OOS though

Just in case you change your mind I will leave this here...

http://www.vapeandecigstore.co.uk/Products/Product.asp?departmentid=1236&id=24940

Might have to wait as both OOS though

WGWxBA2.png

First site I went on mate, everywhere is out of stock, I am still interested but had my eye on the griffin for a while now too...

I don't touch gearbest/fasttech at all, I only buy from vendors that guarantee Royal Mail delivery as they're the easiest to deal with if I miss the delivery.[/snob]
I got mine direct from Steam Crave but saying that... they ship direct from China any way. There is talk of the nippleless top caps coming out as a stand alone this month!

I got mine direct from Steam Crave but saying that... they ship direct from China any way. There is talk of the nippleless top caps coming out as a stand alone this month!

Yeah, I've read about that. The plan was/is to get the full package so that I can convert my current one and have two fully functional tanks with the nipple-top as a spare.

Guess I can do a comparison when I have the grif to add to the many thousands already on youtube :p, I already prefer the aromamizer (3ml) for form factor but crave the wicking layout of the grif... Vert coils are fun but if I can use up my old wire fitting quads into the grif with dual wick-tails then I'm in for some fun.

Yeah, I've read about that. The plan was/is to get the full package so that I can convert my current one and have two fully functional tanks with the nipple-top as a spare.

Guess I can do a comparison when I have the grif to add to the many thousands already on youtube :p, I already prefer the aromamizer (3ml) for form factor but crave the wicking layout of the grif... Vert coils are fun but if I can use up my old wire fitting quads into the grif with dual wick-tails then I'm in for some fun.
Just got a reply back from SR-vapes...they are expecting stock of the LE Aromamizer early next week!

I'll keep an eye out for that, probably won't have the monies then but I'm fast and loose when it comes to pretty things.

Meanwhile for those of us who still have nipples ... got another Drip Tip by Big! For the stainless this time.
grey and black BIG tips for RDTA.jpg

Back
Top Bottom