What's new

Steam Crave Aromamizer RDTA - quad coil build and much more!

Just sent them an email for 3 of the white/black lava blanks 14mm. How much were they? may have to wait till Fri to order as my pre-order at sc came to £90 lol
I think he's charging £12 or £13 per tip including postage.
Loads of buzz about the new Aromamizers ... did you order a Supreme? Got to say, it's magnificent, you're going to love it.

I think he's charging £12 or £13 per tip including postage.
Loads of buzz about the new Aromamizers ... did you order a Supreme? Got to say, it's magnificent, you're going to love it.
Got 2 supremes and 3 v2 upgrades couldn't decide on the topcaps but knew I'd seen those tips you had so gonna go down that route instead.

@scrumpox got my tips sorted went for the white marble'y ones didn't want to copy your black lmfao.
Top bloke Colin I mithered him to death lol as wanted the lava but it's apparently too soft so went with the white & black no3, 4,5 and yeah they're £12 each £1 P&p. Cant wait to get them though went for 14mm didn't fancy too short.

Got 2 supremes and 3 v2 upgrades couldn't decide on the topcaps but knew I'd seen those tips you had so gonna go down that route instead.
That's a good call. :)
The new delrins are ok but the Big tips are just exceptional. I didn't bother with flat top upgrades either, just the chamber/AFC.
I imagine Colin is just a bloke in his shed, with Fiona dealing with the orders etc ... he's not the fastest but always worth the wait.

Hi been trying to get the 6ml top cap with the nipple but can't seem to find one anywhere ... Can anyone help please ?

I tried my hand at fused claptons and those are the best coils I have tried so far. I made them with US made 26/36 wire and they turned out well for my first time. 2.5mm, 5 wrap that came to .2 ohms. Like a dumb ass I forgot to make them vertical and the build in the photo didn't work. Once i got that fixed I was rewarded with a smooth flavor and nice vapor production, very happy with this build.. Ramp up time was much quicker than standard claptons which surprised me. I will try a 4wrap in my velocity clone, curious to see how well they work in that RDA.
24978943974_58de4a5e61_b.jpg

Can't wait to get my hands on mine now [emoji3]. Have you unscrewed the deck a little bit to allow the juice to flow easier or have you screwed it right down?
I have one and just picked up a new Joytech Cuboid, I find if I loosen the coils the cuboid complains of a short circuit - but if I tighten back down it's fine - shame as some of the high VG juices are a little too thick for the aromamizer but it's still my best - I also have the Bellus but I find the draw too tight on that.

Back
Top Bottom