What's new

Steam Crave Aromamizer RDTA - quad coil build and much more!

Steam Crave are launching the 2016 atties at Vapex in KL, Malaysia tomorrow ... the Supreme and RDTA v2 (with metal AFC) should go on preorder next week.

I currently have an Aromamizer on order from FT but it hasn't shipped yet. Would you recommend cancelling this and waiting for the new releases?

I currently have an Aromamizer on order from FT but it hasn't shipped yet. Would you recommend cancelling this and waiting for the new releases?
Personally, I would. the 2016 editions are likely to go on preorder next week.
It depends on your patience of course ... which one did you order out of interest? 3 or 6ml, stainless or black?

Personally, I would. the 2016 editions are likely to go on preorder next week.
It depends on your patience of course ... which one did you order out of interest? 3 or 6ml, stainless or black?
3ml, black. I don't mind having to refill more if the flavour is better and I prefer black as a colour.

OK, so I'd wait and get the black RDTA v2 if I were in your shoes.
They have split the chamber piece into 2 parts so the metal AFC ring slots over the top and is locked down when nipped up. I should get one on Tuesday/Wednesday and want to test that you can slacken it off to adjust the AFC with a full tank of juice. I'll upgrade all my v1s with the v2 chamber, not fussed about the flat tops as I've got drip tips sorted now.

OK, so I'd wait and get the black RDTA v2 if I were in your shoes.
They have split the chamber piece into 2 parts so the metal AFC ring slots over the top and is locked down when nipped up. I should get one on Tuesday/Wednesday and want to test that you can slacken it off to adjust the AFC with a full tank of juice. I'll upgrade all my v1s with the v2 chamber, not fussed about the flat tops as I've got drip tips sorted now.

Thanks for the advice. I'm happy to wait and see how the new versions turn out. Think I will just grab a Cleito to keep myself entertained until then.

My new drip tip arrived today to cover up that nasty nipple. Awesome work by drip tips by big.

Attachments

• 1456596371314.jpg
    1456596371314.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 229
Very nice, need to put my order in...

Currently rocking a temporary un-baffled solution that looks a bit out of place...

USAVE6s.jpg

Very nice, need to put my order in...

Currently rocking a temporary un-baffled solution that looks a bit out of place...
The Big tip works really well, great airflow, really snug fit ... an additional benefit I've noticed is that they don't crud up.

The Big tip works really well, great airflow, really snug fit ... an additional benefit I've noticed is that they don't crud up.
Just sent them an email for 3 of the white/black lava blanks 14mm. How much were they? may have to wait till Fri to order as my pre-order at sc came to £90 lol

Back
Top Bottom