What's new

Review Stikkles Ice by DripDrop Vapour

Ecto Vaper

Postman
This was purchase for my own enjoyment and was previously reviewed by @Sam's Saucy Juice Reviews who I highly recommend checking out first.

As usual taste is subjective.

What can I say about this product but Wow!!!

It really does taste like the sweets, from the inhale you get a full taste of fruits as if you've taken a handful of sweets and started chewing (which I prefer to do) followed a burst of fresh koolada to give you that Ice taste. This burst actually took me by surprise at first as I wasn't expecting it so soon. This left me wondering if it would be over powering but after further vaping it is not the case.

The exhale is very much the same fruit taste with a hint of ice to keep it fresh. It's been so good I've not been able to put it down.

Overall a great all day vape and one I will add to my list of go to juices with the Lemon & Lime Ice that I have already bought another bottle of.

Big thanks to @Sam DripDrop Vapour for recommending me to their juices and to the whole DripDrop team for producing these juices. I'm looking forward to trying more in your range.
20180715_100326.jpg

great review fella.
ive got 7 now and cant fault any of them so take your pick as theres plenty to choose from.

This is interesting...

" Carmine is a red dye used to create the red Skittles. Carmine is harvested from the cochineal scale insect. Shellac is a wax secreted by the lac insect, Kerria lacca."

Back
Top Bottom