What's new

Supergood

Been Vaping Butter 02 like it's going out of fashion, almost 2 Tanks a day in the Ponte XL, Glad i am not using a standard Boro. Not a Lemon fan but hearing good thing about the 03 Butter so might buy some of that. Only Liquid i am vaping more of is 12 Monkeys Macaraz, love the stuff.

butter number 3 is another i have on regular order its not an overpowering lemon if that makes sense & blends really well with the other flavours

Been Vaping Butter 02 like it's going out of fashion, almost 2 Tanks a day in the Ponte XL, Glad i am not using a standard Boro. Not a Lemon fan but hearing good thing about the 03 Butter so might buy some of that. Only Liquid i am vaping more of is 12 Monkeys Macaraz, love the stuff.
Butter 03 has been my go to since the Butter range was released. The lemon is understated and helps to balance the sweetness of the sponge/cream and icing sugar frosting. Sublime on mesh and great on coils. Hate to think how many litres I've gotten through :D:D

All the Lemon Liquids i have had tasted really Sour and most of them made my tongue sore, I am not a fan of sour liquids. It's like most of the Ice Liquids, most i have had are just to much, they are like Vaping Vicks Vapor Rub. Will try the 03 definitely.

Back
Top Bottom