What's new

Swap To Stop

That’s a step in the right direction at least it seems to be a positive towards vaping instead of the normal negativity that’s in the news lately.

one day gloom, next day hope. gota love the way this world works eh.

Tbh that trans person whos been picked up by Tampax for their adverts etc the other day just made me want to ask the world to stop spinning a sec so I can jump off.

I'm 100% for people being who they want to be etc, but that's just mad init

I wonder which one of their cronies will get the contract to supply the vapes?
Brown envelope jobs all around.

I wonder which one of their cronies will get the contract to supply the vapes?
Brown envelope jobs all around.
Your probably right, but let’s try and see the positives with this it could be a big advancement to help with more positivity towards vaping.

It's good news but reading the background because of all the "illegal" disposables flooding the market from China they are saying the UK will miss the smoke-free pledge by 7 years is this to help people quit or are the government worrying over another broken promise?

I watched the news on the glorious bbc news app and clicked on what is an "illicit vape" it was a trading standards interview the guy in question said quite plainly "I hate these things" and went on to say he has seized a vape that says 5% nic at 1000 puffs apparently that vape could kill you and you could puff on it and take out your whole family etc etc

but hang on i quit fags at 20mg of nic and went down to 3 to 6 mg where I stopped 10 years later my family is still alive odd that

have all the people forgotten how much nic is in a cigarette? it's in fact 10 to 12mg some have 20mg so you give a 40-a-day smoker a low nic vape and all hope he gives up no wonder he tooting on them all-day

there needs to be common sense but it seems common sense is just not about these days the big elephant has left the room in fact he boarded a plane a fucked off on holiday

I had a heated discussion with a work colleague her son (15) has been found with vapes in his bedroom 21 of them oh the shame the horror she went at me saying how bad they were I said "Would you rather he smoked then? is that more acceptable" she went nuts but he will smoke as eggs is eggs he will be offered fags, weed, booze but it's also down to education knowing the dangers not just preaching shit of social media and I said in no uncertain terms....parenting

A positive move and if the government now institutes an advice and support network to further ensure the success of the scheme, and proper medical monitoring I will have gotten everything I asked for in my letter to my M.P.

Would it be possible/doable for the owners/ policy makers of POTV to contact the minister for health who will be responsible for the scheme to advise that in POTV there exists a responsible, experienced support, advice forum that would welcome involvement in the scheme?

It is good news for vaping as opposed to all the usual negative stuff. It will be interesting to see how this is implemented in terms of; how smokers access it, the vape devices offered are fit for purpose and how it is targeted to get the biggest reduction as smoking rates vary geographically and demographically. They will also need to measure how successful it is in terms of the number of smokers who successfully quit due to it.

Back
Top Bottom